- A young biker from the Philippines recently attracted online attention after his video went viral on social media.
- The teen can be seen riding a bicycle on a busy road while perfectly balancing 3 containers on top of his head.
- While many admired his skills, some also said his stunt was actually very risky.
Riding a bicycle in’t only a good way to exercise, it can also help you save some money. These are among the top reasons why bikes have become the preferred mode of transportation for many. And some riders can be quite a sight to watch!
Case in point, we recently stumbled upon this short video going viral on social media and we couldn’t help but be impressed. In the clip below, we see a guy riding his bicycle on a busy road but there’s a catch here: he’s actually balancing three containers on top of his head while driving. And to his credit, he’s doing it perfectly.
Don’t try this at home – or anywhere else, for that matter!
Shared online by the official NEWS 5 Facebook page, a media outlet based in the Philippines, the video entitled “Biking Challenge” was captured on camera by netizen Bruce Dolores.
Other motorists on the road couldn’t help but admire his balancing skills.
So far, we are left wondering about the identity of the young rider.
The post only tells us this was filmed in Kaingin Road, Paranaque.
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
The viral footage, which runs for less than a minute, has since attracted mixed reactions from netizens.
For example, while a lot of commenters shared how impressed they were with the guy’s riding skills, several have also expressed their worry saying what he did was very risky – not only for himself but also for those around him.
“Imagine the tragedy if those containers accidentally fell on another motorcycle rider,” one wrote. Another commenter pointed out that the teen is also “counter flowing” which makes the stunt “definitely unsafe.”
Teen Gamer Found Dead In His Room After Playing Non-Stop
His father found him lifeless beside his computer tower.
- Piyawat Harikun, 17, died in his room after playing video games for long hours.
- Jaranwit, his father, found his lifeless body beside his computer tower.
- Medics say the teen suffered a stroke.
Roasted Lizard Rice Bowls Are Well-Loved in Vietnam But Would You Eat It?
Would you eat this delicacy?
- Vietnam is home to some of the most bizarre foods in the world.
- One of them is this roasted lizard rice bowl, which is a popular delicacy.
- This food uses farmed common house lizard.
Filipino Pastor Claims He Commanded The Earthquake To Stop – And So It Did!
He says people should thank him for stopping the quake.
- Pastor Apollo Quiboloy, founder and leader of Philippine-based Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name, claims he has the power to stop earthquakes.
- According to him, he recently stopped an earthquake in Mindanao and people should thank him for it.
Like Us On Facebook
Scientists Discover First Antarctic Frog From 200 Million Years Ago
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
Woman Sparks Outrage After She Complained About Finding Other People at the Beach She Went To
Teacher Takes Care of Student’s Newborn Baby Brother While Family Awaits COVID-19 Test Results
- News6 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- People6 days ago
Parents Shocked After 8-Week-Old Baby Learns To Stand Up On Her Own
- People7 days ago
Woman Completes 20 Courses from Major Universities While In Quarantine
- News3 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”