- A Rogue Menai Salon nail artist recently shared her experience about a bad client who went to get her nails done despite testing positive of COVID-19.
- Taylor’s social media post later went viral online as she reminded everyone to “protect ourselves and each other” during the pandemic.
People do things for certain reasons and unfortunately, those reasons can sometimes be very selfish. Take this instance for example when woman, who already knows she has tested positive of the coronavirus, still decides to go out of her home just because she wants to, ugh, get her nails done.
To make matters worse, the said evil client even had to lie about her condition and only told the nail artist about everything after returning home from the appointment.
Rogue Menai Salon nail artist Taylor eventually took to social media to share her disappointment about the incident and posted some screenshots of her conversation with the infected woman.
As a result, Taylor eventually had to stop working so she can quarantine herself for 14 days.
In an interview with Allure, Taylor lamented:
“It was very distressing to receive those messages. It is alarming to think there are people who don’t take other people’s safety seriously.”
After her post went viral, Taylor learned that she wasn’t alone – many other workers in the industry have had similar experiences as well.
Taylor has since contacted the authorities about the issue and reported her client. “I’m leaving it to them to help me handle this situation properly,” she said.
As of this writing, Washington state guidelines encourage individuals in need of personal service – such as nail care – to “self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the service provider location.”
“I am hoping after my two-week quarantine that I will be able to take clients back on. My first concern is the safety of my clients, family members, and friends — first and foremost,” said Taylor.
Thai Ladyboys Turn Heads in Recent Military Draft
Is it really an army draft or a ladyboys pageant?
- Early this month, hundreds of thousands of young men all over Thailand reported for mandatory Army draft.
- Among them are beautiful 'ladyboys' who stole the spotlight during the recruitment.
- Under Thai army draft laws, ladyboys can be exempt from military duty if they present themselves and have enough evidence that they are already transformed.
Bridezilla Asks Guests and Family to Submit 250-Word Essays to Be on Guestlist
If you are the family member, would you write the essays just to be invited?
- Reddit-user "Flodomofo" posted on a thread regarding her outrageous sister who is a bride-to-be.
- She shared that due to the current pandemic, her sister needed to cut down the guest list by half.
- To decide who gets invited, the bride sent out two "surveys" with a 250-word limit to friends and family to convince her why they should be invited to the wedding.
- Even more outrageous was a message that says gifts are still welcome even if they were cut from the final guest list.
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Check carefully before you buy, please!
- Facebook user Gio Lumines' mother thought she got a great bargain for a full-size cabinet, but what she got was a doll-size version.
- People who commented on his post were victimized the same way and they posted pictures of miniature items that they got.
- One user got a giant airpod instead of a miniature version.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
Australian Woman Finds Around 20 Venomous Spiders On Her Swimming Pool
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
Kindergarten Teacher Moved From Class After His Tattoos Scared A Child
The Lençóis Maranhenses National Park in Brazil
Videos6 days ago
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
Travel6 days ago
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Sci/Tech6 days ago
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Travel7 days ago
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave