- QS Supplies performed a bathroom experiment using UV light florescent liquid to simulate and observe the splashback of men’s urine when they pee standing.
- The result tells us wee can spread as much as 36 inches.
Many of us would likely agree that the bathroom’s probably the dirtiest room in the house. Besides, it’s there we relieve ourselves of bodily wastes, right?
Well a recent research is also telling us that it’s the male users who cause the most mess in the toilet. QS Supplies came up with this conclusion after using ultraviolet light and mechanical urethra, florescent liquid in an attempt to see how far urine spreads when a guy does his thing. 1,019 individuals were also surveyed to learn about their habits, personal preferences, and opinions when it comes to toilet use.
Men’s pee can spread as far as 36 inches, according to an experiment conducted by QS Supplies.
Sounds a bit disgusting, don’t you think? Well wait until you consider the fact that 1 in 4 individuals keep their toothbrush only about 36 inches from the toilet.
So yeah, some of us may have been brushing with a bit of urine all this time.
The research further tells us that 69% of men stand when they pee while only 31% of them aim”at the rear wall of the toilet,” believing it decreases mess. This, however, is not the case, according to QS Supplies, as it causes more splashback compared with other, well, “aiming techniques.”
Each simulation proved that “peeing while standing covers the toilet and surrounding area with splashback that usually remains unseen,” the online bathroom warehouse’ official website said.
The dirty truth about men and standing while peeing.
Not surprisingly, 1 out of 3 men say they think it’s actually ‘unmanly’ to pee while sitting.
Watch the video here:
Would some of us, men, seriously consider peeing while sitting in the toilet after learning about this? Hit us up in the comment section, guys!
UNO Clarifies You Can’t Stack +4 and +2 Cards
My childhood is a lie!
- The company behind popular card game UNO recently announced that stacking +4 or +2 cards is actually an illegal move.
- UNO fans have mixed reactions about the said announcement.
Stunning Building in Thailand is Made Entirely of Bamboo, Can Withstand Earthquakes and Has Zero-Carbon Footprint
Absolutely no steel reinforcements.
- The open-air stucture features a series of arches and round roofs shaped like petals.
- The sports facility can fit around 300 students and can be used for basketball, volleyball, badminton, and stage performances.
- The bamboo used are as natural as can be and devoid of toxic chemical treatment.
Pretty Plates Reveal Hidden Masterpieces When You Pour Soy Sauce Into Them
You will want to collect all four designs!
Most people probably don't think too much about the presentation when it comes to their dipping sauce. However, a Japanese online shop has made sure you will never want to serve your soy sauce in a plain little dish. The company creates pretty plates that look normal on their own. However, these tiny dishes actually reveal stunning hidden masterpieces when you finally pour in the sauce.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”