- Pierrick Seybald, 34, is a shark diver considered by many as “the shark whisperer.”
- As can be seen in his videos, he calms huge tiger sharks with a simple touch of his hand.
- He is hoping to change people’s negative perception about the animals.
It may seem hard to believe for most of us but yes, one man has proven that sharks can actually be quite friendly – at least to him. Although most of us are afraid of sharks, thanks to scary Hollywood movies, this guy shows us its possible to swim with a tiger shark and he calms the animal with the touch of his hand.
34-year-old Pierrick Seybald is being labeled by many as a shark whisperer because of his unique ability. As you can see in the photos and video below, Pierrick is definitely a braver fellow than the rest of us.
The shark safety diver, who is also the owner of Moorea Moana Tou in French Polynesia, share that he does shark feeding for two purposes: 1)to attract sharks and 2) to entertain their guests.
Pierrick likewise said that they often study and observe tiger sharks in the island of Tuamotu where the animals compete for food. He, however, is quick to note that beginner shark divers and guests are not allowed in the area.
Sharks, according to him, are not really as harmful and dangerous as we think they are. For the most part, they don’t really want to eat people but merely want to prove their strength.
“If a shark really wanted to attack me, trust me I would not be here today. Sharks are very smart and they know we are not at all in their food chain,” he pointed out.
So how does he calm them down? Pierrick revealed that the secret is this:
“I often calm them by stimulating the ampullae of Lorenzini with my hand. We call that the tonic immobility and we use that method to remove hooks that sharks got from fisherman.”
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
Pierrick is hoping that his love of sharks will make people realize about their significant role in the environment. Plus he’s aiming to help change everyone’s negative perception about the ocean animals.
Mom With 7 ‘Feral’ Kids Claims They Have No Rules And Don’t Even Need School
The kids are allowed to sleep late, swear, get tattoos, and shave their hair, among others.
- Gemma and Lewis Rawnsley are raising their children with "no rules."
- The children are allowed to do whatever they want but surprisingly, they are growing to be well-mannered.
Tinder Avenger: A Furious Woman Who Exposes Cheaters By Tracking Down Their Partners
Cheaters, take this as a warning!
- Erin Colleen is being hailed by women as a hero for exposing cheating husbands and boyfriends.
- Using the Tinder app and her data mining skills, she hunts for the cheaters on social media and then contacts their wives and girlfriends.
107-Year-Old Woman Says Secret To Long Life Is To “Never Get Married”
Stay single, folks!
- Louise Signore of Bronx, New York recently celebrated her 107th birthday.
- Her party attracted media attention and when asked about her secret to longevity, she revealed she "never got married."
- She also shared that she loves good food, exercising, dancing, and playing bingo.
Like Us On Facebook
Suspected Case of Bubonic Plague Reported in China’s Inner Mongolia
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
New Delhi on Red Alert After Desert Locusts Swarm Through Neighboring Gurgaon City
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks7 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists