It’s a tragic incident that nobody saw coming – especially since people who witnessed it only wanted to enjoy and have fun. This terrifying accident recently happened in a fair held in Penjamo, Mexico.
As the video below shows us, a funfair ride gone wrong led to a horrific turn when one mother and her daughter fell off from 33 feet above the ground. The said incident resulted to the mother’s death while the daughter is currently in the hospital – in critical condition.
Safety bar failure: Irma Sanchez Albarran, 50, and daughter Nayeli Morales Sanchez, 26, accidentally fell from the funfair ride.
In the video captured by one of the fair goers, we can see that the ride “turns and thrills its screaming occupants before the carriage flips upside down,” described the Daily Mail. Unfortunately, one of its mechanical restraints failed, leading to the tragic accident.
The accident happened just three days after the opening of the yearly Penjamo Fair.
As of press time, the State Attorney General’s Office has confirmed that investigations are already ongoing as the authorities are trying to determine the accident’s cause.
Watch the video here but be warned – the footage can be distressing.
Investigations are now ongoing.
According to the authorities, they are currently in touch with the family although they have likewise confirmed that so far, no one has yet been arrested because of the incident.
The Daily Mail report also tells us that Albarran’s body has been brought to Irapuato for an autopsy. Meanwhile, Sanchez, her daughter, is “still in intensive care.”
We hope this would remind people, both those who love such rides and those who operate them, to prioritize safety at all times. It’s always horrible when what’s supposed to be a fun, entertaining time with family and friends ends up into a nightmare instead.
Australia’s ‘Most Modified Youth’ Had Over 40 Operations To Change His Looks
That’s on top of having 150 tattoos.
21-year-old Ethan Bramble has established quite a reputation. He is knows as “Australia’s most modified youth” and it’s easy to see why once you check him out on Instagram.
According to Ethan, he began altering his body since he was 11 when he had his ears stretched. It was at that point that he eventually developed a strong fascination for body modification.
Ethan Bramble, 21, has undergone more than 40 body modification operations.
Doctors Remove 14 Roundworms From Woman’s Bile Duct
Some measure almost 10-inches long!
While it is common for worms to be found in the intestines, a woman in India was diagnosed to have been harboring roundworms in her bile duct. Thanks to Indian medical experts, the parasites were successfully removed from her internal organ.
The woman, who is only identified as Sunita, came to a hospital in India to have herself checked as she had been suffering from severe abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, and episodes of jaundice for six months. A shocking discovery was made after a CT scan was performed on her.
The woman's bile duct was harboring 14 live roundworms, some of which measure almost 10-inches long.
Teen Dies In Violent Car Crash After Unbuckling Seat Belt To Take Selfie
She took her seat belt off and died a few seconds later.
We’ve all heard about the importance of wearing seatbelts and this story will definitely emphasize that all over again. Kailee Mills, a 16-year-old girl from Houston, lost her life after a tragic car crash – all because she took her seatbelt off to take a selfie.
According to reports, Kailee and her three friends were driving to a party when she decided to unbuckle so they can take a group picture. A few seconds, however, the vehicle rolled over after it was hit by a speeding car.