- Pastor Apollo Quiboloy, founder and leader of Philippine-based Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name, claims he has the power to stop earthquakes.
- According to him, he recently stopped an earthquake in Mindanao and people should thank him for it.
To the members of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name, Apollo C. Quiboloy is more than just its founder and leader. They also believe he is the “Appointed Son of God” and the “New Owner of the World.”
As if those self-claimed titles weren’t outrageous enough, the pastor recently said that he has power to stop an earthquake. And his words have raised a lot of eyebrows!
According to Pastor Apollo Quiboloy, people should thank him for stopping an earthquake.
During an episode of the “Give Us This Day,” a weekly TV program produced by the sect based in Davao, Philippines, Quiboloy shared he was in Samal, drinking coffee, when he halted a magnitude 6.6 earthquake.
“I said, ‘Earthquake, stop.’ It stopped,” he said in a mix of Filipino and English. “You should thank me because if I didn’t stop the quake, a lot of buildings would collapse and a lot of you would have died.”
In the video, Quiboloy can be heard adding that he has witnesses who can attest to the miracle and that he only went public about it to address those doubting him. He even went saying on that storms and earthquakes have been hitting Mindanao because there are “many bashers” there.
Watch the short clip here:
As anyone can expect, the pastor’s remarks drew mixed reactions on social media.
One netizen wrote:
“This is a whole new level of craziness.”
“I don’t know what’s more disturbing – his ridiculous claims or that people actually believe him.”
Meanwhile, you can check out this documentary about Apollo Quiboloy, his sect, and his wealth:
Sneaky Woman Wears Hidden Camera To Catch Men Staring At Her Cleavage
Both men and women couldn’t help but stare!
- New York woman Whitney Zelig wore a secret camera on her shirt to see how many people will stare at her chest.
- The funny video was apparently done in the hopes of increasing awareness among women about the importance of performing self-exams to detect breast cancer.
Chinese Gangs Are Selling Fake Durex Recycled From Used Condoms
There are fears of an explosion in STIs and unwanted pregnancies after the incident.
- Chinese gangs netted more than $7 million by recycling used and repackaged condoms.
- The condoms were distributed in hotels, supermarkets and vending machines.
- The incident sparks fears of a surge in the spread of infectious diseases such as STIs and unwanted pregnancies.
Bear Caught On Camera Stealing Dog Food From Family’s Porch
The furry thief dragged the box away from the porch and into the woods!
- A family in Pennsylvania was concerned when they didn't receive a box of dog food they had ordered online.
- However, the dog food was actually left on their porch but had been stolen by a furry thief.
- A video revealed that the box of dog food had been dragged away by a hungry bear.
Like Us On Facebook
Researchers Confirm Infectious Coronavirus in Hospital Air
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China