- An elderly couple were forced to travel standing up inside a crowded bus for a long time.
- The pair had to hug each other to keep their balance as the bus drove for several miles.
- Unfortunately, the old couple was mostly ignored by their fellow passengers.
Elderly people are usually given seating priorities in most establishments. Unfortunately, an old couple were not provided with this courtesy on a crowded bus. The unfortunate couple were forced to ride the bus standing up with barely anything to hold on to. To make matters worse, their fellow passengers chose to ignore them as they struggled through the lengthy bus trip.
The incident happened in a Ceres bus bound for Dumaguete City in the Philippines. The images were shared by Jovit Je Lim, whose pregnant wife was also on board the bus. According to Lim, his wife took the pictures and sent them to him because she was so upset that no one tried to offer the elderly couple their seat.
The old man held on to his companion to keep her from falling over.
According to the post, the old couple struggled to stay on their feet as the bus was moving. They reportedly resorted to hugging each other to prevent themselves from falling over.
It is unclear how long the elderly pair had to travel standing up on the bus. However, Lim’s wife claimed that they were eventually seated when they arrived in the municipality of Manjuyod, which is over an hour away from Dumaguete.
Not surprisingly, people were enraged by how the old couple were treated on the bus. Some lashed out at the passengers who were shown sleeping and ignoring the old man and woman throughout the trip.
Senior citizens are given certain privileges in the Philippines. They are supposed to be provided with discounts on public land transportation fares. Additionally, there are special seats set aside for the elderly, pregnant, and people with disabilities in buses.
Bored Zoogoers In China Spotted Throwing Rocks At Sleeping Panda
Why would anyone do this?!
- This is the disturbing moment when a couple of Chinese tourists started throwing rocks at a sleeping panda.
- The incident was filmed at Beijing Zoo's panda pavilion.
- The tourists were stopped by zookepers and the animal, named Meng Da, was unharmed.
Indian Man Has NOT Washed His Dreads for 40 Years
He says God told him to never cut his hair.
• This Indian man vowed not to cut and wash his hair for 40 years and counting.
• His dreadlock is already at six feet long.
• Sakal Dev Tuddu, also known as Mahatma Ji, is also known for helping childless couples.
Excited Dad Takes Selfie With Woody and Buzz at Disneyland, Forgetting His Daughter!
“The child in me came out. I failed as a parent.”
Toy Story is definitely one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time. The first film came out in 1995 and it's groundbreaking animation and heartwarming story made it a massive box office success. Fast forward to 2019 and Pixar proved that they still haven't lost their magic as the fourth installment, Toy Story 4, has also been widely received by cinema goers across the world.