- NASA is currently looking for new recruits to send to the Moon.
- In addition to seeing the Moon, you may also end up being one of the first people to explore Mars!
Have you always wanted to see the world in a truly different way? You may want to consider being an astronaut. NASA has just revealed that they are currently looking for its next class of astronauts for the future. If you are one of the chosen recruits, you could end up enjoying your time in outer space by 2024.
NASA has announced that they are planning to explore the South Pole of the moon in the next four years. In line with that, the organization is hoping to send a woman and a man to discover the previously-unseen area of the moon. In an effort to make this mission a reality, NASA will begin accepting applications for its next class of astronauts.
This could be you!
NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine released a statement about the recruitment.
“For the handful of highly talented women and men we will hire to join our diverse astronaut corps, it’s an incredible time in human spaceflight to be an astronaut. We’re asking all eligible Americans if they have what it to takes to apply beginning March 2,” Bridenstine said.
The new class of astronauts will be a part of the Artemis Generation. In addition to being the next people to land on the moon, these astronauts could also become part of a truly groundbreaking mission since they could also become the first people to land on Mars.
NASA wants to send a woman and a man on a mission to the moon.
Are you interested in becoming one of the first people to see Mars? The requirements include being a US citizen and having an advanced degree in a STEM field. You must also have at least two years of related professional experience or about 1,000 hours of pilot-in-command time in jet aircraft. Make sure to apply on USAjobs between March 2 to 31.
A Lonely Lighthouse Perfect for Surviving Any Apocalypse
One wrong step and you can plunge to your death below.
- It sits atop a narrow rock 120 feet tall and located 4.5 miles from the mainland.
- There were no helicopters yet during the time it was built.
- It was the inspiration for the best-selling thriller novel "Why Did You Lie?"
More Than 200 Couples Got Married While Wearing Surgical Masks In The Philippines
In sickness and in health indeed.
- Wearing the masks was required by the government, amidst the threat of novel coronavirus (covid-19).
- The couples kissed while still wearing their masks.
- Mass weddings are held yearly in the city of Bacolod, which has become a post-valentine tradition.
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
It’s like a scene straight out of a fairy tale.
- Valtteri Mulkahainen chanced upon a family of bears, with the young ones playing and "dancing" around.
- He was located 50 meters away and in the perfect position to take the photos.
- It's quite rare to see this sight since bears avoid humans as much as possible.
Like Us On Facebook
New Delhi on Red Alert After Desert Locusts Swarm Through Neighboring Gurgaon City
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
Fashion Designer Unveils Face Masks Inspired by Catriona Gray’s Lava Gown
- People7 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- News7 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World