- Model Kaylen Ward is asking people to donate $10 to fundraisers.
- In exchange, she’ll send nude photos and videos.
- Her offer went viral and so far, she has helped raise $700,000.
With the Australian wildfires reaching alarming levels, it’s amazing to witness how heroic people are going out of their way to actually reach out and help – from firefighters and volunteers, to charitable organizations and generous donors, among many others.
One woman from the United States, however, has proven that not all heroes wear, ahem, clothes. Known on Twitter as The Naked Philanthropist, model Kaylen Ward made a controversial offer – donate $10 to any fundraiser and she’ll send you a nude selfie.
Kaylen Ward of Los Angeles is sending people her nude photos – for a good cause.
Sharing a list of fundraisers on her original tweet, Kaylen wrote:
As anyone can expect, it didn’t take long before her post went viral online.
Some of her followers even sent huge amounts of money for their donations.
So yes, she sent the big-time donors with more pics and vids as part of the deal.
Eventually, she ended up getting bashed by some netizens, banned by Instagram for inappropriate content, and even disowned by her own family.
Not surprisingly, others have taken it upon themselves to defend the model.
One netizen on Twitter said:
“She’s doing more work out here than their government [is].”
A follower from Australia also praised her, writing:
“Thank you so much!.. I’m so scared right now but your kindness and generosity mean more than you know.”
In her latest update, Kaylen Ward said she has raised around $700,000 for the bushfire.
So despite people’s judgments, we bet her critics haven’t done as much and so they just should shut their mouths. They may not agree with her unusual methods but she’s actually helping out and becoming part of the solution.
McDonalds Crew Admits He’d Always Put an Extra Nugget for Years
Not all heroes wear capes!
Not all heroes wear capes, just like how a McDonald’s crew put a smile on his customers’ faces after putting in an extra nugget in the box for years.
Boy Kicks Car of Driver Who Hit His Mom On The Street
This kid is a hero for bravely defending his mom!
- A Chinese kid recently received a lot of attention on social media after his video went viral online.
- In the short clip, the boy can be seen defending his mother after both of them were hit on the pedestrian crossing by a white vehicle.
- Netizens commended the child's action, with some even calling him a 'true hero' for what he did.
Parents Bash Principal For Banning Students From Giving Christmas Cards
He defends it’s for the environment but parents are now saying he’s like “The Grinch.”
- Jonathon Mason, principal of Belton Lane Primary School, is getting slammed by parents after he announced a ban on Christmas cards.
- According to him, the ban is being implemented as a way of saving the environment.
- While most parents are disagreeing with his reasons, there are also some who have taken his side.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”