- Tourist Michella Dominici was hiking near Taal Volcano when they noticed something unusual – the volcano was smoking.
- Everyone in the island were immediately instructed to leave as the volcano started erupting.
- Dominici captured the experience on film and it has gone viral online.
Despite its small size, Taal Volcano has brought the Philippines some of the most destructive eruptions in the past. Located in the province of Batangas, Taal’s last eruption was in 1977. In 1754, the volcano had “very violent” explosions and the eruption lasted for seven months, covering 4 towns in ashes.
Fast forward to January 2020, the volcano has once again started showing its fury as it spewed massive amounts of ash, reaching areas of Calabarzon, Central Luzon, and Metro Manila. The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) have raised Alert Level #4 and officials have implemented forced evacuations among those living nearby to ensure their safety. According to authorities, Taal is still threatening to cause a “hazardous explosion” at any moment.
Taal began erupting January 12, 2020 – and it was captured on film.
In a video that has since gone viral on social media, we see how Taal began erupting as captured on camera by a group of tourists. Michella Dominici posted the thrilling travel vlog online and it has since attracted a lot of attention from netizens everywhere.
Needless to say, it was a scary experience!
The tourists were simply hiking and enjoying the view of the crater lake when they noticed smoke. Things quickly got intense from there.
Their guide, who is noticeably alarmed by the situation, rushed them away from the area and brought them to safety. We can also hear in the background that the whole island has been asked to immediately evacuate.
It didn’t take long before the volcano started spewing several kilometers of ash and smoke high up in the air. Of course, Michella and her travel companions couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief that they’ve escaped Taal’s fury in time, thanks to their guide.
Watch the video here and see how it all happened:
Taal Volcano Evacuees Show Humor As They Rock Clothing From Donations
These people proved they can still smile, even in the face of terrible conditions.
The Philippines is known for many things. Their fantastic beaches, the delicious foods, their award-winning singers and beauty queens, and, of course, the positive attitude of its citizens.
Neighbors Call Cops After Hearing ‘Let Me Out’ Screams From Man’s House, Turns Out It’s His Pet Parrot
It wasn’t a woman after all!
- Neighbors of a Florida man called the cops after hearing a 'woman' scream "Help, let me out!"
- Police officers arrived at the area and found out it wasn't really a woman but an Amazon parrot.
- The funny story went viral on social media.
Woman Who Loves Eating Baby Powder Spends £8,000 To Satisfy Her Strange Cravings
“I can’t really go half an hour without it.”
- Lisa Anderson of Devon, England has a strange addiction for baby talcum powder.
- She eats them every 30 minutes and she's been doing it for over a decade now.
- According to experts, she may be suffering a rare eating disorder called PICA.
Like Us On Facebook
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
Woman Captures Powerful “Eye of the Storm” Photo When Storm Ciara Subsided
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead