Connect with us

People

Man Accidentally Sets His Face on Fire on a Fire Breathing Performance

A fire breather in Russia accidentally sets his face on flames during a performance.

A young man in Russia accidentally blazes his face aflame after his fire breathing performance has gone extremely wrong. He was performing in a festival in Kemerovo, Russia in the country’s south-western Kemerovo Oblast region.

Fire breathing is the act of creating a stream of fire by blowing fuel from the mouth over an open flame. It is a very dangerous activity that may result to severe injury or even death. However, some people practice proper techniques to reduce the risk.

A footage shows the man doing fire routines before the incident.

Source: CEN/VK
When the fuel spilled from the man’s mouth, the flames spread across his face.

Source: CEN/YouTube
He falls to his knees and tries to put out the flame, however, the flames only got fiercer due to the remaining fuel in his mouth. Horrified screams can be heard from the spectating crowd.

Source: CEN/VK
Some of the audience helped extinguish the fire with cloth.

Source: CEN/YouTube
A woman also dumped a bottle of water in his face, but it took more than ten seconds to put out the fire and the man was taken to the hospital.

Source: CEN/YouTube

The unnamed man was the third fire breather to be injured in the said festival. Before, a performer had also accidentally set his face alight while another had his clothing caught up in flames. Fortunately, the fire was put out before it can do serious damage so both fire breathers turned out safe.

There is a very high risk of risk of self-ignition while performing fire breathing. The risk is doubled when a person wears flammable products such as hair sprays and inappropriate clothing or has poor technique.

The man, who has not been publicly named, was immediately taken by an ambulance to a local hospital to treat his injuries.

People

Meet the Man Who Has Visited Disneyland Every Single Day for 5 Years

This guy is definitely the biggest fan of Disneyland!

Dubbed as the "happiest place on Earth," Disneyland's parks attract thousands upon thousands of visitors each year. The crowds are composed of both the young and the young-at-heart who are each looking forward to trying the rides and mingling with their favorite Disney characters.

Recently, the internet found the world's biggest Disneyland fan and, to the surprise of many, isn't a child but actually a 44-year-old man. How huge of a fan is this guy, you ask? Well he has visited the theme park every single day for the past 5 years.

Jeff Reitz, 44, has been visiting Disneyland every day since January 1, 2012.

...

Continue Reading

People

5-Year-Old Boy Hailed as Hero After Saving His Little Brother from Choking

“He choked on a meatball first and then I smacked him on the back three times,” the young hero said.

Having knowledge about basic first aid is really important. It can be life-saving, in fact. Now the story below proves to us that, yes, first aid can be learned by everyone – even youngsters.

Oliver Bevans, who is merely 5 years of age, has been hailed by many as a hero after saving his 3-year-old brother Stanley. Apparently, the boys were eating at their grandparents’ house when Stanley choked on a meatball and so Oliver came to the rescue and immediately administered first aid. This all happened while their grandma was away, getting some garlic bread.

Meet 5-year-old hero Oliver Bevans who saved his little brother Stanley, 3, from choking on a meatball.

...

Continue Reading

People

Chinese Vlogger Makes Big Mistake of Eating Poisonous Plant Live on Camera

The 26-year-old woman inadvertently ate a poisonous plant that she had mistaken as aloe vera.

Thanks to the Internet, there are now numerous platforms for self-expression. Aside from social media, there are sites where anyone can upload videos that can be seen by anyone with an Internet connection. It's all good — until you throw a poisonous plant into the equation. That's when all hell breaks loose.

A 26-year-old woman identified only as Zhang has established herself as a video blogger or vlogger. She often goes live when she demonstrates something or tries something new. In her latest live video session, Zhang was discussing the benefits of aloe vera.

She just wanted to stand out.

...

Continue Reading