- A Jamaican man won $95 million in the lottery.
- To hide his identity, he wore a Darth Vader helmet and costume.
- He plans to use the prize money to “buy a bus” and help his family.
What would you do if you win the lottery? We’ve often heard that question from our friends but one guy really had to answer that for himself. Before deciding how to spend the prize money, he, however, came up with the most interesting way of claiming it while concealing his identity at the same time.
According to reports, a man named W. Brown hit the jackpot in Jamaica after winning $95 million in the lottery. He didn’t tell anyone about it and so it’s not a surprise that he later came to collect the money in disguise. And his choice of outfit is, well, just plain out of this world – like one from a galaxy far, far away!
“You don’t know the power of the dark side!”
As you can see on the photo, lottery winner W. Brown wore a Darth Vader costume as he claimed his $95 million prize.
In an interview with The Jamaica Gleaner, Brown shared:
“I want to decide what is the best thing to do before spending anything. I need to decide what my goals are, but I know I want to own a bus.”
Brown said he purchased the winning ticket at May Pen, Jamaica’s Di Endz Sports Bar and the numbers are almost identical to the ones he has been getting for years now.
He also shared he came from “a poor family” and there were times he skipped school because his parents couldn’t afford it. Now it’s his finally turn to help his family out!
Gail Abrams, Vice President of Marketing, Communication, and Sponsorship for Supreme Ventures Limited awarded the check worth $95 million to the lucky man as he wore the iconic Star Wars villain’s helmet and cape.
Instagram Influencer Who Bragged His Cars And Jets, Arrested For Multi-Million Dollar Cyber Scheme
Investigators used his digital trail to track him down.
- Instagram influencer Ray Hushpuppi has been arrested in Dubai for alleged cyber crimes.
- The Nigerian national, who claimed to be a real estate professional, has been fond of posting about his lavish lifestyle online.
- Investigators used his digital trail to confirm his identity and link him to his illegal activities.
Man Dies From COVID-19 After Repeatedly Dismissing Pandemic As “Hype”
His last post read “This covid sh*t sucks! I’m so out of breath just sitting here.”
- A man from Ohio named Richard Rose recently passed away days after testing positive of coronavirus.
- The 37-year-old has downplayed the outbreak as a "hype" and swore he will not buy a mask.
- His friends hope his story would serve as a warning for others.
Woman Fakes Blindness For Over 15 Years To Scam £1M Benefits
Her husband “didn’t have a clue.”
- Christina Pomfrey, 65, has been arrested for faking her blindness and being wheelchair-bound.
- She has scammed the government more than £1 million for the past 15 years.
Like Us On Facebook
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World