- Burned by Design is a company that creates “custom-themed wood burners based on characters from pop cult classics.”
- The grill was designed using original movie blueprints.
- They also make wood burners shaped like Darth Vader, R2D2, Boba Fett, and even the Millennium Falcon.
So you are already an expert on the grill and can throw awesome barbecue parties anytime. But do you want to impress your guests even more on your next weekend yard barbecue? Well you might want to roll out this bad boy!
Whether they are Star Wars fans or not, they will surely go “daaaamn!” on this AT-AT Walker-inspired barbecue grill created by Burned by Design, a company that creates “custom-themed wood burners based on characters from pop cult classics.”
If this doesn’t impress your guests at the barbecue, nothing else will.
This grill was designed using the actual blueprints from the original Star Wars films so it really looks spot on.
Now this baby does not come cheap. You have to shell out $1,719 plus shipping.
It’s a bit hefty on the pocket, but just imagine the faces of your guests when you bust your barbecue moves on this AT-AT.
Burned by Design’s website describes this product as “the new must have for the Star Wars fanatic!… This metal beast is bound to the talking point of every gathering.”
The website further explains that the grill is handcrafted using mild steel. They also used 4mm precision cut laser profiles to get the fine details.
The grill measures around 25x70cm and comes with an additional 12x30cm warming rack.
Burned by Design also has lots of other Star Wars-inspired products!
The company likewise has wood burners shaped like Darth Vader, R2D2, Boba Fett, and even the Millennium Falcon.
Aside from Star Wars, they have wood burners inspired by the Night King from Game of Thrones, the Cybermen from Doctor who, and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Visit Burned by Design’s website to get your very own bespoke wood burners.
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Set to Become World’s First Trillionaire
His estimated net worth right now is $140 billion.
- Business software comparison site Comparisun came up with this prediction by using data collected from the Forbes Rich List of the last five years.
- At the moment, Jeff Bezos' estimated net worth is $140 billion.
- He has been busy donating huge amounts of money to food banks in the U.S. to help those in need during the pandemic.
5 Reasons Why Your Breath is Bad Behind That Face Mask and How to Solve It
Coffee, sugar, and even medications are only some of the culprits!
Curiously, a lot of people were not aware of how their breath smell like until the pandemic when they were forced to put a face mask on. Suddenly, they became conscious of how unpleasant their breath is behind the mask.
Couple Builds a Remarkable ‘Cat Paradise’ on Their Backyard
There are cat lovers, and then there are cat lovers.
- A cat-loving couple transformed their backyard into a cat paradise.
- The whole area is an ultimate cat-haven, complete with sunroom, mini garden, bookshelves. and lots of multi-functional cat spaces.
Like Us On Facebook
American Man Died from Bubonic Plague, As China Lockdowns Another Village
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Lebanese Offer Free Shelters in the Wake of Beirut Blast
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News4 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie