- 5-month-old beagle Bo and 10-month-old cat Jasper have become the latest viral sensation on social media.
- The two have been filmed staring outside a window – while cuddling.
- Their owner Lisa Plummer of Indiana said she hopes the short clip would inspire people to “slow down and live in the moment.”
Having pets in the home can be a pretty heartwarming experience. They bring us joy and happiness like no other.
This has once again been proven by a cute duo of a puppy and a kitten who went viral on social media because of a short but truly adorable moment captured on film.
Friends forever: Meet Bo and Jasper!
Bo, a 5-month-old beagle, can be seen in the clip climbing up a sofa to join 10-month-old chubby black cat Jasper as they stare out the window to watch birds together.
As if that wasn’t charming enough, Bo gave Jasper a sweet cuddle.
The animals have since attracted a lot of attention from curious netizens who just can’t help but praise the warm affection between the two.
Their human, Lisa Plummer of Indiana, captioned the video this way:
“Bo loves his cat siblings so much – but they literally drive me crazy with their constant chaos. This sweet moment melted my heart and made me want to take back all the bad things I’ve said about them.”
You can watch the viral video here:
Numerous users on Facebook have since shared and reacted on the 19-second footage, with many commenting that it is “the cutest thing” they’ve ever seen.
In a Viral Hog feature, Plummer said she was “super excited” to capture the “beautiful bonding moment” on camera.
The video, according to her, “needs to be shared with the world” to remind people to “slow down, live and love in the moment with who you are with.”
Genius Guy Invents Solar-Powered Barges That Can Clean Rivers
9 years ago, he promised to clean the oceans around the world, and now he’s back with solar-powered barges.
- Boyan Slat, an engineer and conservationist, boasted his newest invention called “The Inceptors”- which can collect 110 tons of trash in just a few hours.
- The 25-year-old guy announced his brilliant idea over a Ted Talk in 2012 and promised to invent a technology that can collect plastic waste, debris or garbage from the most polluted rivers around the world.
- He also shared how his non-profit organization, The Ocean Cleanup, plans to reach many countries.
Student Uses Banana Leaf to Write Notes in Class Since He Can’t Afford a Notebook
He’s proof that a little ingenuity goes a long way!
- A teacher discovered that one of her students has an interesting alternative as a notebook.
- The young boy has gathered banana leaves and was using it to copy notes from his class.
- Sadly, the young man can't afford a notebook but is still determined to get an education.
Denmark Government Buys Remaining Circus Elephants To Let Them Retire
These elephants can now enjoy the rest of their lives in peace!
- Denmark is making sure that all circus animals will finally get to live a life in peace.
- The government decided to purchase the country's last circus elephants so they could be free.
- The elephants are then expected to live in a sanctuary where they can enjoy the rest of their days.