You don’t mess up with the king of the jungle. This is a fact that you think people would already know by now but no, this girl had to annoy a lion. This happened at Tucson, Arizona’s Reid Park Zoo and it looks like the girl really wanted to piss of the caged animal.
What happened next drove everyone wild. First, the lion made a fake attack and next, he showed them who’s the real boss.
Watch the hilarious 20-second video here:
I literally laughed out loud at this. Hopefully the girl learned her lesson. It doesn’t always mean that just because an animal is in a glass cage that he couldn’t fight back in any way. The lion must be having a bad day!
Interesting Lion Facts
Lions have always been “a symbol of strength, power and ferocity,” as described in a blog by the WorldWildLife.
Here are some quick facts we’ve gathered from the site about the king of the jungle:
1. A lion may sleep up to 20 hours a day.
2. A lion’s heels don’t touch the ground when it walks.
3. A good gauge of a male lion’s age is the darkness of his mane. The darker the mane, the older the lion.
4. Even though the lion is sometimes referred to as the “king of the jungle,” it actually only lives in grasslands and plains. The expression may have come from an incorrect association between Africa and jungles or may refer to a less literal meaning of the word jungle.
5. A lion can run for short distances at 50 mph and leap as far as 36 feet.
6. A lion’s roar can be heard from as far as 5 miles away.
7. The lion was once found throughout Africa, Asia and Europe but now exists only in Africa with one exception. The last remaining Asiatic lions are found in Sasan-Gir National Park in India, which was primarily created to protect the species. Currently, there are approximately 350-400 lions in the park.
8. These majestic cats are threatened by habitat loss. The lion is listed as vulnerable on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
9. Male lions defend the pride’s territory while females do most of the hunting. Despite this, the males eat first.
10. African lions are the most social of all big cats and live together in groups or “prides.” A pride consists of about 15 lions.
Camera Man Captures Jellyfish Protecting School Of Fish From Predators
This is one spectacular video showing how marine animals protect each other.
The ocean is one mesmerizing world filled with marine animals, corals and other creatures. The ecosystem there is one complicated network of preys and predators fighting for food and life.
One interesting thing about these animals is their nature to take sides. Some preys actually get safety from certain predators. Clearly, it's a dog-eat-dog-world business down there. One very good example of this set-up is this video we found from Earth Touch.
Camera man Stewart Whitfield filmed a group of baby yellowtail kingfish under a huge jellyfish. The jellyfish appears to be protecting the school from predator trumpetfish. The jellyfish uses its bell to cover up and provide a safety house for the fish.
Baby Elephant Too Eager To Get Close To Humans. Watch What Its Mother Did.
Never underestimate the power of a mother’s instinct.
A mother's instinct, they say, is powerful. There is no known scientific explanation for it - at least, none that we know of. It appears like women just develop it once they become mothers.
Such trait is not only limited to humans; animals possess it, too. Take this video that we found as an example.
It looks like a fine day in South Africa when a mother-child elephant pair passed by the road. A tourist group inside a car saw this and went to a stop.
11 Times Your Dog Sees You As The Best Person In The World
When you feel like no one cares, you can turn to your dog for that confidence boost!
Being a dog parent is more than just having an animal to take care of. In the same way, domestic pets are more than just pet guards at the door whose purpose is to terrify strangers away.
The relationship between dog owners and their "babies" is unique and there is nothing in the world quite like it. No betrayals. No cheating. No drama. Just plain and simple caring relationship.
There are times when the people we love are not available to listen to our rants, absorb our deep emotions, and accompany us in our battles. But if you are a dog owner, you will not have to worry about being alone in your fights ever again. This is because dogs are there no matter what. They are loyal, true, and are very supportive.
Brazilian Priest Opens Church for Stray Dogs So They Can Find New Homes
Rare Half-Male, Half-Female Songbird Discovered in Pennsylvania
YouTuber David Dobrik Surprises His Friends By Bringing Borat To Them
AstraZeneca’s Oxford Covid-19 Vaccine Reveals Promising Results
The Pyramid of North Dakota
Loyal Dog Spends TEN HOURS Waiting By The Window For Owner To Come Home
Wind-Powered Super Cargo Ship That Can Carry 7000 Cars Is Being Developed
The Flaming Lips Holds Concert with the Band and Audience Inside Plastic Bubbles
OMG7 days ago
Fishermen Baffled After Catching One-Eyed Baby Shark
People6 days ago
61-Year-Old Dad Wears Skirts And Heels Daily To Break Gender Stereotypes
Interesting4 days ago
Can You Find The 7 Hidden Letters In This Colorful Square Brain Teaser?
Funny5 days ago
Reddit Thread Shows The Most Hilarious Occupational Mishaps Ever