- Texas-based televangelist Kenneth Copeland of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries claims he has “blown” coronavirus away during a recent sermon.
- “You are destroyed forever,” said Copeland, as he used the “wind of God” on the disease.
- His outrageous claims gained mixed reactions from netizens everywhere.
As scientists continue to struggle to find the right cure against the coronavirus, a megachurch preacher from the United States claims the pandemic will finally be “destroyed” because of what he did: he blew it away using the “wind of God.”
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland recently pulled the bizarre stunt during a sermon, promising his followers that the coronavirus will be “over much sooner than you think.” His explanation? Well he says Christians all over the US “praying have overwhelmed it.”
In the video, the pastor from Texas ‘blew’ the virus away, saying:
“I blow the wind of God on you. You are destroyed forever, and you’ll never be back. Thank you, God. Let it happen. Cause it to happen.”
Watch the video here:
Naturally, netizens had mixed reactions to the footage when it went viral on social media.
Someone jokingly commented:
“Well damn now that was a lot easier than finding a vaccine. OK everyone carry on with your normal lives now like nothing happened.”
“This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen on the Internet…. and people actually follow and give money to this guy?”
It should, of course, be noted that this is actually was not the first time that the pastor went against COVID-19. Just last March, he declared the disease to be “finished” and “over,” even telling everyone that a vaccination will “come immediately.”
According to members of his church, the Kenneth Copeland Ministries, they can be healed from coronavirus by touching the screens during his show, reported the Independent.
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
When quarantine goes wild…
The temporary shutdown of all non-essential businesses and establishments given parents more quality time with their kids. In some cases, moms and dads surprisingly discovered how hilarious and crazy their little munchkins are.
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Complete with dad jokes and internet faux pas.
- The security officer is new to Instagram and Twitter and it shows on his posts.
- He signs each post with "Thanks, Tim" and types the word "hashtag" in place of the actual symbol.
- People even think that it was all a marketing ploy, but the museum confirmed that Tim is real.
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
He just left as if nothing had happened!
- With people becoming more careful about COVID-19, the actions of one delivery man has caused major panic.
- The Amazon delivery guy was captured on camera spitting on a package and using his hands to smear his bodily fluids all over the box.
- The recipient of the package is now demanding for the driver to be tested for coronavirus.
Awesome Family Gathers Over 5,000 Christmas Gifts For Needy Families
Woman Gets Tattooed From Head to Toe, Spends Almost £20,000
Job Applicant Gets Rejected 5 Minutes After Entering The Building
China Launches World’s First-Ever 6G Satellite in Orbit
Culture4 days ago
Girl, 13, Forced To Marry 48-Year-Old Man And Cares For His Kids Who Are The Same Age As Her
News6 days ago
Second Human Who Got Moderna’s “95% Effective” Vaccine Says Only Side Affect Is A “Slightly Sore Arm”
OMG7 days ago
23 Micro Cameras Hidden In The Most Unexpected Places
Entertainment6 days ago
More Than 1 Million Fans Want Amber Heard Fired From Aquaman 2