- Jeremy Cohen, a photographer from New York, used his creativity to find love.
- He spotted a girl dancing on a nearby rooftop and so he used his drone to send her his number.
- They eventually went out on a “dinner date” and now netizens couldn’t help but watch out for updates about their unique love story.
Is it still possible to find true love in the middle of a pandemic? We have a story for you that demonstrates exactly that.
Like most of us, Brooklyn-based freelance photographer Jeremy Cohen has been stuck at home for many days. Despite the situation, he has managed to stumble upon love in the most unexpected time and place.
In his posts on Instagram, Jeremy shared how he spotted a girl dancing on the rooftop of a nearby building.
He eventually waved at her and fortunately, she waved back – and that’s how their romantic story started.
Determined to get to know her, Jeremy attached a paper with his mobile number on his drone.
As Jeremy shared with BoredPanda:
“Flirting is normally daunting for me, but since I’ve been quarantined in my apartment for a week now, I was screaming for social interaction.”
An hour later, she received a message from the girl. Her name is Tori.
“I can’t believe this actually worked and yes this is a real story,” Jeremy captioned his Instagram clip.
Watch the Day 1 video here:
A day later, Jeremy asked Tori out for a dinner and naturally, she wondered how that would even be possible since they both had to observe social distancing.
Unknown to her, he had something creative in mind.
“I sneakily coordinated with her roommate earlier to set it up,” said Jeremy.
So by 5PM, the two were already on their first date.
They used FaceTime and had “matching organic, microwaved single dinners together.”
Check out the Day 2 video here:
And day 3 of their budding love story was even more romantic as they finally saw each other face to face – but with a little twist.
Watch Day 3 here:
Not surprisingly, Jeremy’s posts went viral on social media. Numerous netizens have praised him, with some commenting that he is “a real legend.”
Truth be told, we can’t wait for Day 4!
Orangutan Sees Man Wading in Snake-Infested Water, Offers a Helping Hand
“Sometimes animals are guiding us back to our basics.”
- Indian photographer-slash-geologist Anil Prabhakar has captured a rare moment with one of the endangered Bornean orangutans.
- In a photo shared via Instagram, he showed an orangutan extending a hand to help a man out of a snake-infested water.
- He called it the animal's way of guiding humanity "back to the basics".
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
It’s a huge sacrifice so he could continue working with coronavirus patients!
- A young doctor has revealed the best way he could continue to help coronavirus patients while also keeping his family safe.
- The California-based doctor decided to move out of his home and live in a tent in his own garage.
- The set-up allows the doctor to avoid possibly infecting his own family as he continues to treat patients at the hospital.
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors
Cuddles and cuteness galore!
- Wynn is a regular visitor at the hospital and gives cuddles to hospital staff.
- The dog is stationed at an office where meditation music is playing and the lights are dimmed.
- Dogs like him are trained to provide assistance to children, adults, and veterans with disabilities.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”