Let’s face it, everybody is looking for ways to simplify their lives. You might have wondered sometimes that there are so many unuseful things everywhere and you wish there are alternative solutions that will save everyone time and money.
Not every new invention is awesome, though. There are, however, plenty of things out there which are extremely clever and handy. Here are 23 incredible designs that will make your life easier and safer.
1. You can see information on this screen only by standing directly in front of it.
2. This carton of fries has a separate pocket to hold ketchup in.
3. This system allows you to grow some fruits and vegetables all year round.
4. An unusual elevator in City Hall, Prague.
5. Your cat will certainly love this airy and modern tower.
6. This perfect side table combines simplicity and functionality.
7. This self-lacing technology by Puma allows you to tighten or loosen your footwear.
View this post on Instagram
Puma’s FI (Fit Intelligence) sneakers are here, and they look slightly different. Where you’d expect the laces to criss-cross on the front sits a grey block. Inside it lies Puma’s self-lacing tech. A motor that operates the laces, and a control panel on the top that lets you slide upwards to tighten and downwards to loosen the footwear. – “PUMA was the first to craft a laceless sports shoe with Velcro™ straps in 1968, the first to put a computer inside a shoe in 1986 and the first to introduce a wirelessly connected adaptive fit shoe called AutoDisc in 2016. Ever since, we’ve worked tirelessly on improving the functionality, the user interface and the durability of the shoe. The result: a technology that is smarter, lighter and more commercial.” – Following the trend first set by Nike (after they made their version of the self-lacing sneakers from Back To The Future), Puma’s FI are perhaps a more evolved, more acceptable form of the technology. The shoe comes with a breathable upper that allows it to be worn in most active scenarios, and an industrial grade fiber replaces the laces, wrapping around the sides of the shoe, tightening it effectively. – The FI’s all set to launch as early as 2020, and will come with an app that lets you remotely tighten or loosen the shoe. We’ve got our reservations on the idea of an app that controls your shoe, but the self-lacing shoe itself could be exceptionally useful for specially-abled users or even children! – Designer: Puma – Follow us @yankodesign (369K+) for product design news and @yankodesignselect for buyable designs.
8. This ice cream will remind you to brush your teeth after you’ve eaten it.
9. This sofa becomes a bunk bed in just one move.
10. This perfect soap dispenser is extremely helpful when your hands are dirty.
11. The nook on this lamp looks like a real passageway.
12. This is what a sauna with a view looks like.
13. Now you’ll know exactly which chain to pull to turn on the lights or the ceiling fan.
14. This lamp creates a 3D illusion when turned on.
15. Soft cabinets made of rubber foam for storing kitchenware.
16. This backpack will help you kill time when necessary.
17. This U-shaped brush will make washing knives, forks and spoons so much easier.
18. This is the first modular light bulb in the world to use the proprietary touch-and-play technology.
View this post on Instagram
Forget the fact that this is the first modular light bulb in the world to use the proprietary touch-and-play technology. Just focus on how beautiful this interactive piece of lighting is, and the possibilities of how-to-use are endless!!! – Designer: Andreja Beric – Follow us @yankodesign (316K+) for product design news and @yankodesignselect for buyable designs.
19. This foldable staircase is perfect for small spaces.
View this post on Instagram
İdeal for small space, design by @bcompactdesign . . . #topdezigners #furniture #architecture #architect #building #art #design #designer #house #home #casa #beautiful #homedecor #best #modern #city #style #love #decor #decoration #luxury #interiordesign #beautiful #sofa #follow #light #beautiful #cool #best #render
20. “I found a hidden message when I ripped the paper off this ramen pot.”
21. A socket with a secret.
22. This tile pattern lets you know if the opening door will hit you.
23. A stylish and practical bookmark pen.
Which of these incredible designs did you like the most? Let us know in the comment section below!
20 Easy Ways To Organize Your House
#20 is such a clever idea.
Is there anything more satisfying than an ultra-tidy closet, pantry or laundry room? If you’re pressed for time, there’s no need to go for a total home reorganization right away. Actually, just one or two small changes can tame clutter and make your home feel organized, refreshed, and renewed.
Some days your house may feel like a zoo, but it shouldn't look like one. Whip your home into shape by following some of these tips and tricks for tidying spaces.
Here are 20 easy ways to organize your house:...
30 Brilliant Ideas That Should Be Applied Everywhere
#28 is too awesome!
Modern problems need modern solutions. With all our daily happenings, life had become much more complicated and sometimes when you happened to step out of your comfort zone, you would feel pretty hopeless.
Little tricks can be beneficial and can take away some of your everyday stress. Here are 30 brilliant ideas that should be applied everywhere.
1. The bathroom at my doctor’s office has a discreet way for victims of abuse, violence or human trafficking to get help.
‘Food Cubby’ Invented By A Kid, Keeps Food Separated And Parents Are Loving It
“This is the slickest little idea for serving meals to kids on ‘grown-up’ plates!”
Are you one of those people who doesn't like it when your food are touching each other on your plate? Does your child hate it when their veggies are getting too close to their chicken nuggets? Then the Food Cubby is the awesome new kitchen gadget for you. The portable divider keeps any runny food from spreading all over your plate and parents are already loving it. Amazingly, the Food Cubby was actually invented by a kid!
Food Cubby is a BPA-free silicone gadget that you can attach to your plates. Called "food dividers," it also functions as a means to "push food onto utensils or separate food." In addition to that, the separator can help you control portions if you're trying to watch what you eat. It also comes in kid-friendly colors like bright green or orange.
The Food Cubby is your newest kitchen helper.