While online shopping can be very convenient, there are some obvious downsides to it as well. One is the security of your purchase since hackers and phishers are always lurking in every corner of the web. Another disadvantage is the fact that you haven’t actually seen or touched the product in person.
You know how impulsive buying can get you in trouble in the real world? Well, it also works in the virtual world. So before clicking that buy or add to cart icon, you might want to check out these hilarious mistakes some online shoppers made and avoid breaking your heart in disappointment because of your purchase.
1. The look in this cat’s face is sheer disappointment.
2. Spare your pets the horror and disappointment and check the descriptions carefully!
This shopper bought ‘large’ for his dog, only it was ‘large for a chihuahua.’
3. This looks more like a coaster than a carpet.
4. At least the cat’s happy she has a new backpack.
5. Another happy cat at the expense of other’s online shopping fail.
6. This is the reason why it is important to always read the customer’s review. Unless you’re the first one to buy it, then you’re screwed.
7. Again, we would like to stress the importance of checking the dimensions because it could either be too small…
8. …Or too big!
9. Well, this one is just plain cruel.
10. But we really couldn’t decide which is crueler.
11. Lesson learned: That ‘one-size fits all’ doesn’t fit all!
To sum it all up, next time you purchase online, check the size, read the description and customer’s review. Unless you want to be featured on the next epic shopping fails, save your money and be smart while buying online.
11 People Who Suck At Their Jobs and Should Be Fired Immediately
A collection of people you should never ever hire!
Let’s face it. Not everyone is good at his or her job. Sometimes, we struggle to meet deadlines or to please an angry customer. During our first day on the job, we might have made a few errors here and there. We make trivial mistakes and learn from it.
However, some people take it to the next level by completely ignoring common sense. How much is a mistake forgivable? We compiled a list of epic fails done by some employees. It could either give you a face palm moment or make you laugh your ass out.
1. Whoever was the bin-filler here clearly had different ideas about success.
Wendy’s is on a Roasting Rampage on Twitter
According to a quote from Oscar Wilde, “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.” Though no one would appreciate a sarcastic comeback, we often find it hilarious especially if it is not directed to us.
That’s the ultimate reason why the world is now raving about Wendy’s Twitter account. Apparently, whoever is the person behind the account is oozing with sarcasm and witty remarks thrown at other users just looking to troll them.
It all started with one troll questioning the ‘freshness’ of their beef burger. Wendy’s completely owned the Twitter user even causing him to deactivate his account....
Man Destroys Ex-GF’s Vibrator Because “She Loved It More Than Him”
The poor thing.
Jealousy is not strictly a woman thing. Men also get jealous of other men (or women) and this can make them do crazy things especially if their self-esteem is at stake. However, it's one thing to get jealous of a person; it's another if you get jealous of an object as the competition to your partner's affections.
This dude got jealous of his ex-girlfriend's vibrator and in his rage destroyed the helpless object.