- Hero’s Armory makes and sells some of the coolest keys you will ever see.
- Their keys are inspired by iconic swords from popular films, cartoons, and video games, among others.
- So far, they have 21 different designs and each key sells at $12.99
Opening the door using a key may be one of our most mundane activities in a day but one company from Kuna, Idaho has found a way to make that a bit more exciting than usual. And now they’re getting viral fame because of it.
Hero’s Armory makes the most awesome keys you will ever see. As you will see on the photos below, their unique keys are inspired by iconic swords from pop culture favorites.
Hero’s Armory offers ‘sword keys’ inspired by cartoons, Hollywood movies, television series, video games, and more.
A quick visit at their website tells us that each of the keys have a price tag of $12.99.
The company is currently offering 21 designs for interested buyers to choose from – ranging from the Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, He-Man, Kingdom Hearts, Lord of the Rings, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Thundercats, Zelda, and many more.
In their About page, we read:
“As kids, we would often dream of fighting evil and saving the world, like our favorite heroes from television, movies & video games. As we got older, we were forced to grow up, but we never forgot those heroes.
“Hero’s Armory makes legendary, everyday items to help you remember the hero within!”
Imagine how cool it would be to open your apartment or office using these sword-like keys!
If you’re the type who loves that kind of idea, you probably need to check out the official website of Hero’s Armory.
While there, you may also browse other products such as bottle openers, tie clips, and USB drives.
Carpenter Creates Warped and Cracked Dressers That Looks Straight Out of Wonderland
These cabinets look like they belong in a Tim Burton movie!
- A woodworker is going viral for his interesting and strange creations.
- The man creates awesomely twisted cabinets that look like they came from Wonderland.
- Although the dressers look broken, they are actually fully functional!
87-Year-Old Patient Beats COVID-19 After Doctors Told Family To “Prepare For The Worst”
“He’s now finishing his recovery where he belongs,” at home with his wife.
- Percy Ewart Lockton, 87, has defied the odds and defeated coronavirus.
- The grandfather from the UK has gotten worse during his 2-week stay at the hospital but fortunately, his condition soon improved and he has since been discharged.
- His granddaughter shared the story on Facebook and the post quickly went viral.
Japanese Adult Video Company Gives Away 200 Free Movies During Pandemic
To help those “in need.”
- The company hopes that this will make their costumers "smile a little."
- The site crashed the day the offer was announced because of the high traffic.
- PornHub also provided free service for users in Italy.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”