- An unnamed pet owner recently went viral online for a disgusting reason.
- As seen on the video, this guy washed his dog’s bum in a public drinking fountain.
- The incident happened in Rushcutters Bay Park in Sydney, Australia.
As pet owners, it is our job to take good care of our animals and give them the best treatment. Of course, we should always remember basic hygiene practices, especially if we are in public places.
One man has recently been bashed online after he was spotted washing his dog’s butt – on a public water fountain. He was filmed while doing the deed at the park and the video has since gone viral on social media.
This will make you think twice about drinking from a fountain!
According to a report posted by the Daily Mail, it was Rebecca Laurie who captured the incident on camera. Apparently, Rebecca was hanging out with her family in Rushcutters Bay Park, a park in Sydney, Australia.
Much to their shock and surprise, the man stopped by the drinking fountain and began washing his pooch’s bum.
It’s ‘completely disgusting,’ according to Rebecca.
In a media interview, Rebecca shared:
“It is completely disgusting, not to mention a health risk, I am sure people who [haven’t seen the video] are using that bubbler today.”
And yes, Rebecca -and many others – tried stopping the man but he paid them no attention and simply continued with the washing.
“He did not care in the slightest,” said Rebecca. In fact, the guy even told them they don’t drink directly from the bubbler’s bowl.
Watch the video here:
Naturally, the video has grossed out a lot of people, with some netizens indicating that they will “never drink” from a fountain ever again. Some also bashed the pet owner for being “completely disrespectful.”
Of course, the right thing to do whenever a pet owner needs to wash an animal in public is to get a water bottle. It’s doesn’t really have to be complicated and people just need to use common sense!
‘Young’ Vlogger Turns Out To Be a 58-Year-Old Woman After Her Beauty Filter Glitches
So this is what she truly looks like?
- A popular Chinese vlogger is known for her youthful appearance.
- However, her followers were shocked to discover that her looks are actually a result of several beauty filters.
- The streamer's beauty filter malfunctioned during a stream and it was revealed that she is actually a 58-year-old woman.
Two Jerks Think They’re Better Than the Waiter, They End Up Paying $3K Bill
This is why you should always be nice to your waiter!
- Two men decided to show off at a company dinner, ordering the most expensive liquor available at a fancy restaurant.
- When the waiter tried to dissuade them, they told him off and insisted that they should be served because it was "their party."
- Amazingly, their boss learned about what they have done and made them pay for the entire bill that came up to $3,000!
25 Photos of Awful Tourists Who Just Had To Do The Most Stupid Things
We hope these people don’t breed!
Traveling is always a fun experience, whether you are visiting a popular tourist attraction or a historic destination. Of course, taking selfies and buying some souvenirs is always a must so you can eventually capture and relive the unforgettable moments.
Like Us On Facebook
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Kindhearted Street Sweeper Brings Pet Dog With Her Every Day To Work
US Doctors Reanimate a Dead Donor Heart Using a Groundbreaking Procedure
Healthy Man Dies From Infection After Getting Licked By His Dog