Okay, not all of us are fans of the kiss cam. Personally, I would be too embarrassed to actually kiss in front of hundreds of people and have the image blown up live on a big-ass screen. No sir! But even if you are too shy for the kiss cam, it doesn’t mean you have the right to embarrass your partner when he/she tries to get a public smooch, right? Well, this lady totally went bonkers when her man did just that and humiliated him big time in front of the crowd.
She’s totally not digging the PDA…
She slapped him and dumped a drink on his head!
Another sad story, you say. Actually, no. Because the guy got some sort of payback when the pretty brunette beside him stepped up and gave him a damn good time right then and there, with the crowd cheering in approval!
- ♥ COUPLES MUGS SET- Mugs are in simple but modern forms and in matte finish. Clean, contemporary lines paired with an off-white color palette. Complete image on each mug. Set of 2 coffee mugs. Made of stoneware ceramic. 12 oz (355 ml). Microwave and dishwasher safe
- ♥ VALENTINES DAY GIFTS FOR HIM- Cute Valentines Day gifts for boyfriend, Valentines gifts for girlfriend, Valentines gifts for her, and Valentines Day gifts for couples. BoldLoft matching couples coffee mugs are the perfect his and hers gifts for couples, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, men, fiancé, fiancée, women you love, newlywed, married couple, bff, parents, sister, brother, son, daughter, and soulmate
- ♥ ANNIVERSARY GIFTS FOR COUPLE- Romantic anniversary gifts for boyfriend and girlfriend. Cute couple gifts for him and her. Unique love gifts for him and her, Valentine’s Day, long distance relationships, 2 year anniversary, wedding anniversary, wedding registry, engagement, wedding, bride and groom, thinking of you, honeymoon, just because, bachelorette party, bridal shower gifts, sorry gifts, & Christmas
- ♥ LOVE GIFTS FOR HIM AND HER- Feeling loved as soon as your loved ones unbox your gifts as our couples coffee mugs are packed in a eco-friendly, gift-giving ready packaging box with our signature "boy and girl" graphics. You can write your own love messages on the box to sweeten up your gifts for him or for her
- ♥ CUTE GIFTS FOR COUPLES- Spice up your relationships with these fun-filled and whimsical BOLDLOFT's cute gifts for couples. Say I love you in the sweetest, most aww-worthy way! *Beware of Counterfeits - BOLDLOFT is the sole distributor of the item. Ship from USA and packed in BOLDLOFT's signature box
Dude got his game back!
This was hellluva fun to see!
Sheriff’s Deputy Celebrates Retirement in Unforgettable Viral Video
After 29 years as a no-nonsense law enforcer, a man lets loose on his last day at work.
On January 29, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office in Colorado uploaded a highly unusual video on their official Facebook page.
The clip doesn't feature a criminal case or a police car chase. In other words, it's not about anything controversial. Instead, it shows off the "hidden skills" of Deputy Tony Scherb, who had worked at the Sheriff's Office for 29 years.
As it turned out, the video captured what was, perhaps, one of the coolest parts of Scherb's last day at work.
This Weird Game Show in Japan Shows How To Wake Up A Hot Girl
We all know that the Japanese produce a lot of weird shows, you know, the type that won't even get the green light in other countries because of out-of-this-world plots and gimmicks. Such as the woman inside a box getting pushed by a grizzly bear or the gross cockroach blowing contest.
This show is surely one of the weirdest I've ever seen. It involves a pair of guy judges that we're gonna call "Mama" and "Brother" (because they are dressed and sorta addressed as such) waking up pretty girls sleeping on the floor. Well, it's obvious that the girls are just pretending to be asleep.
They go around a room of "sleeping girls"
Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In These Pictures?
We challenge you to look for the missing words in the pictures. Time yourself and solve it accurately and quickly! Good luck!
Playing with blocks, shapes and puzzles do more than just get kids used to looking and controlling objects.
It keeps kids more occupied and entertained at the same time it enhances skills.
This could also be a fun form of family bonding, children can sit down with the family and start looking and finding the missing pieces or the hidden words.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News7 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art6 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History6 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
- OMG3 days ago
Thai Ladyboys Turn Heads in Recent Military Draft