Who says you need to go to the beach to enjoy the ocean? There are several amazing ocean-fed pools around the world where you can enjoy nature while not having to worry about sharks or jellyfish. Most of these pools also make you feel safe considering that there are no riptides or strong waves that could get you in danger if you’re not a strong swimmer.
Whether they are man-made or created by nature, there are gorgeous ocean pools that can be found in almost every country. They are a great option for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of being close to the sea while staying safe. Here are some awesome ocean pools you can find around the world.
#1. Sea Point Pavilion Swimming Pool (Cape Town, South Africa)
Looking for a saltwater pool that even your kids can enjoy? Sea Point boasts of four different pools, one of which is just for children. It’s also a great place to have a picnic when you’re done with your swimming.
#2. Porto de Galinhas (Ipojuca, Brazil)
This amazing beach is about 37 miles from Recife but it’s worth the journey. The water is always bright and the natural pools offer a relaxed option from the beach.
#3. Piscinas das Marés (Leça de Palmeira, Portugal)
There are several tidal pools around the municipality of Matosinhos near Porto but Piscinas das Marés stands out for its history. It was designed and built by Portuguese architect Álvaro Siza Vieira.
#4. Bondi Icebergs Pool (Bondi Beach, Australia)
Bondi Beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Sydney, but if you want to stay safe and still enjoy the waves, you will love the Bondi Icebergs Pool. There’s a special area for children as well.
#5. Grotto Della Poesia (Salento, Italy)
It translates to “Cave of Poetry” and is certainly worthy of a thousand poems. The sinkhole is filled with amazingly blue water and you’ll love leaping in from the limestone cliffs.
Poland Has An Eco-Friendly, Solar-Powered Bicycle Lane That Glows In The Dark
Cycling just got more interesting.
- Poland unveiled a gorgeous, glowing bike path near Lidzbark Warminski in the Mazury region.
- While the “Starry Night” bike path in the Netherlands inspired this concept, the technology utilized in the Polish bike lane is quite different.
- The solar-powered bike lane glows in the dark and is entirely self-sustaining, as it is charged by the sun.
US Visa Applicants Now Required To Hand Over Social Media Details
“National security is our top priority when adjudicating visa applications.”
- The US State Department is now requiring virtually all visa applicants to submit their social media information.
- The new rule was first proposed in March 2018.
- US visa applicants now need to hand over their social media accounts, email addresses, and phone numbers used over the past five years.
15 Brilliant Vacation Tips To Live By
#15 is very important.
Vacation is the perfect time to disconnect from your normal surroundings. Vacation can also be a time for overindulging and letting go.