- Gemma and Lewis Rawnsley are raising their children with “no rules.”
- The children are allowed to do whatever they want but surprisingly, they are growing to be well-mannered.
Most people would probably consider the Rawnsleys’ parenting style as pretty unconventional. Besides, the couple from England is raising their children without any rules. As a result, their kids are well-behaved.
According to the parents, their children are allowed to do whatever they want . That includes getting tattoos and shaving their own hair, to swearing and staying late at night – and everything else in between.
Meet the Rawnsleys: Gemma, Lewis, and their 7 kids.
The Rawnley children, Skye (13), Finlay (12), Phoenix (9), Pearl (8), Hunter (5), Zephyr (3), and Woolf (1), are permitted to enjoy their childhood and make their own decisions without any pressure from their parents.
According to Gemma, boundaries just do not work in their household and so she allows the kids to do their own thing. They eat what they want at any given time they want. If you visit their family, you may even chance upon one of their kids using an ax outdoors.
Of course, that’s usually after looking at the pros and cons of their actions. The couple is all about helping their children take responsibility for their decisions.
The 35-year-old mother shared:
“I make calculated decisions so if something seems dangerous I know it has risk attached, but the benefits are that they learn responsibility.”
Some people are labeling the kids “feral” but that’s not entirely accurate, clarified Gemma.
She put it this way:
“It looks like we’re feral, but that’s just one side of us. Feral is left to your own devices, but these kids are brought up to the nth degree.”
Gemma also admitted she grew up in a violent, unhappy environment and so she wants the opposite experience for her children now that she is a parent herself.
The children aren’t even required to go to school.
While that may sound awful, they have a lot of experiences compared with other youngsters because of their unusual upbringing.
Phoenix, for example, never attended school and only began reading a few months ago when he told his parents he wanted to learn so he can exchange messages with his Xbox friends.
For most parents, the only rules the children need to observe are the following: do not lie, do not offend others, and do not hurt people.
Watch this video to learn more:
Tinder Avenger: A Furious Woman Who Exposes Cheaters By Tracking Down Their Partners
Cheaters, take this as a warning!
- Erin Colleen is being hailed by women as a hero for exposing cheating husbands and boyfriends.
- Using the Tinder app and her data mining skills, she hunts for the cheaters on social media and then contacts their wives and girlfriends.
107-Year-Old Woman Says Secret To Long Life Is To “Never Get Married”
Stay single, folks!
- Louise Signore of Bronx, New York recently celebrated her 107th birthday.
- Her party attracted media attention and when asked about her secret to longevity, she revealed she "never got married."
- She also shared that she loves good food, exercising, dancing, and playing bingo.
Woman Admired After Giving Birth to Her Brother and His Partner’s Baby
Gifts come in many forms. This woman’s gift to her brother is particularly unique though. If it was you, will you also do what she did?
- Cloning, in-vitro fertilization, artificial insemination are assisted reproductive technologies that have proven to be successful in recent years.
- Chapelle Cooper of Cumbria had gone through one of these man-made processes to show her support for her brother's relationship
- As a result, Chapelle's brother, Michael, and his partner Scott were blessed with the gift of parenthood