- A single mother wanted to make sure that her son would live a better life.
- Unfortunately, her work as a fish vendor could barely pay for her child’s education.
- Nevertheless, she worked hard and managed to send her son to medical school.
A mother will always do anything for her child. This is why a simple fish vendor made sure that her son would get the best education possible. The single mom managed to send her boy to medical school despite her meager earnings.
Nanita Ronquillo is a fish vendor in the Philippines who works at the market every day. Although the 55-year-old mom only earns a small amount on a daily basis, she didn’t let it stop her from helping her son John Nico Ronquillo from achieving his dreams. Nanita worked hard from the wee hours of the morning until late at night so she could afford to send her boy to medical school.
Nanita would spend more than 12 hours selling fish to pay for her son’s education.
There is little doubt that Nanita has lived a difficult life. She had left her husband after she found out that he was cheating on her and already had a new family. Nevertheless, she never gave up on John Nico, who aspired to be a doctor. But in order for her son to get a better life, Nanita had to work long hours just to earn enough to pay for his education.
Nanita typically leaves the house at 5:00 AM daily to sell fish at the local market. She would keep working as late as 6:00 PM in order to make enough to pay for her son’s tuition fees. Despite her hard work, there were times that John Nico had to quit school because they couldn’t save enough money.
Nanita is now the proud mother of a young doctor.
Luckily, Nanita’s hard work all paid off. John Nico graduated from medical school although it took him six years to finish a four-year course. She certainly is proof that hard work and dedication will eventually help you achieve your dreams.
Teacher’s School Activity Encouraging Students To Share Their Emotional Baggage Brings Class to Tears
Everyone was moved to tears but some argue that this is counterproductive.
- It's back to school and English teacher Karen Wunderlich Loewe just had the perfect activity.
- Her emotional baggage activity encourages students to let it all out.
- Everyone was moved to tears but some think her activity is actually counterproductive.
Boy’s Lost Teddy Bear With Recorded Message From Deceased Mom Is Finally Found
Faith in humanity once again restored!
- A little boy lost his beloved teddy bear while on vacation in the city of Airdrie in Alberta, Canada.
- The boy's stepmom immediately took to social media to beg for the toy's return and netizens were quick to take action.
- The precious teddy bear was one-of-a-kind because it contained a recorded message from the boy's deceased mother.
Luxury Hotel Collects Food Leftovers to Feed Shelter Dogs
Such a lovely gesture!
- There are lots of food being wasted every day, especially from supermarkets, hotels, and restaurants, which have to dispose of leftovers.
- Chef J Gourmet from Fairmont Hotel in Abu Dhabi decided to send leftovers to animal shelters.
- The hotel is calling out to other hotels and volunteers to join them in this initiative.
Like Us On Facebook
Funny Photo Shows Baby Frowning At Doctor Trying To Make Her Cry
An Infant of a Mother With Virus Recovered from CoronaVirus without Meds
A Lonely Lighthouse Perfect for Surviving Any Apocalypse
Plus-Sized Woman Loses Weight, Gets Crowned As Miss Great Britain
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
China to Ban Consumption and Trade of Wild Animals