24-year-old Robbie Robson was with Kerry Ann Vinson, his fiancée, one day when they heard an explosion coming from his pocket.
Apparently, he had some e-cigarette batteries in his pants and they just set his leg on fire.
Robson instinctively reached into his pocket and easily pulled one of the batteries out. The second one, however, got stuck to his thigh so he had a little struggle with it. Fortunately, he also managed to throw it out.
Robson was immediately taken to the Kent and Canterbury Hospital in the UK where he received medical treatment. The next day, he was transferred to East Grinstead’s Queen Victoria Hospital, where he found out he had second and third degree burns.
Robbie Robson was with his fiancée Kerry Ann Vinson when they heard a loud explosion from his pocket.
“It was just like a firework went off and the next thing I know my leg caught on fire… People need to be aware of this so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.”
Robson’s e-cigarette batteries just went on fire and burned his entire leg.
Doctors told Robson to observe to see whether the burns will heal with time or whether surgery will be necessary.
According to doctors, observation is needed to find out whether the burns will heal slowly or will require surgery.
Vinson, on the other hand, couldn’t help but express admiration for her fiancé.
“The way he handled it and how he has dealt with the pain after has just been amazing. I have never seen anyone be so calm and brave.”
If you’re a fan of using e-cigarettes, consider this a warning.
Follow On Facebook
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Horrific Video Shows Lioness Attacking Circus Trainer In Russia
Taking 4,500 Steps A Day Could Help You Live Longer, Says Research
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
News8 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting8 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG9 months ago
Chilling Footage Shows Guy Carrying His Tinder Date’s Corpse Inside A Suitcase
OMG8 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding