We all know an epic fail when we spot one and so it usually doesn’t take too long for us to react to it. Most of the time, our immediate reaction is to whip our phones out and to take a photo so we can spread the laughter with our social media buddies.
In some cases, those photos go viral on the internet and so the fun gets spread across the globe. And when the images get compiled with other similar pictures, the laughter just multiplies and intensifies, making the world a better place at least for a few minutes for all of us.
So allow us to show you this Diply compilation of funny ‘epic fail’ photos of dumb people who are caught doing the wrong things in life.
1. This woman is totally doing it all wrong.
2. Well he probably wanted to have a more realistic biking experience.
3. Why the warning? Was someone really stupid enough to have done it?
4. Got the whole house wired up but I realized I just ruined Christmas!
5. That moment when you realize you used the wrong tool for the job.
6. This boy will be upset once he finds out that doesn’t taste like ice cream at all – and that he’s actually stuck!
7. When the company gives you a standing desk but you still feel like sitting down.
8. Him: “I think I made a huge mistake.”
9. Pretty sure he is using it wrong.
10. Who the hell made this? So cruel!
11. So, this is my life now
12. Honestly, I have no idea where to begin.
13. I’m sure selfie sticks aren’t supposed to be used that way, dude.
14. Meanwhile in India, this woman only trusts Google Maps.
15. Bikini fails!
16. Sometimes you are just born in the wrong body.
30 Funny Parents Who Trolled Their Kids on Facebook
#11 is too savage!
If you’re a kid and you plan on doing some bragging online, here’s a warning for you – make sure that you aren’t Facebook friends with your parents. Or at least, do some magic on the settings so that they don’t see your posts.
Why, you ask? Well, it’s really to answer that. Just take a look at the flowing screenshots below and you will easily realize the dire consequences of being careless. These merciless parents trolled, burned, and embarrassed their kids in front of everyone by dishing out some nasty quips.
These hilarious parents definitely got us laughing really hard! Go scroll down and take a look....
Bored Hotel Guest Leaves Creative Surprises for Housekeeping
He surely made the housekeeping staff smile.
Travel is great -well most of the time anyway! For people who regularly travel for work, lounging in airports, flying first class, and staying in fancy hotels can honestly become lonesome and boring. But one business traveler found a way to make his hotel stay a bit more fun and interesting.
A businessman who recently stayed in a hotel in Azerbaijan decided to get creative and start a 'room service challenge.' The guest challenged and entertained the hotel's housekeeping staff by doing something creative each day for his 10-day stay. His creations definitely made the hotel staff's job more exciting.
One guest at a hotel in Azerbaijan left creative room service challenges to the housekeeping staff.
Some Creative Genius is Adding Googly Eyes to Broken Street Objects in Bulgaria
He’s an eyebombing master.
Eyebombing is an art form, no doubt. Not everyone has the eye for spotting objects to which you can attach googly eyes and create a new image altogether. Not to mention it's just really fun.
The cheeky street art trend has reached the streets of Sofia in Bulgaria. The culprit? Forty-two-year-old photographer Vanyu Krastev. Krastev has been sticking googly eyes to old and rusty objects he finds in the area, like lamp posts and trash bins, to liven up an otherwise dull walk down the street. He also sometimes attaches googly eyes to street stains.