- A young doctor has revealed the best way he could continue to help coronavirus patients while also keeping his family safe.
- The California-based doctor decided to move out of his home and live in a tent in his own garage.
- The set-up allows the doctor to avoid possibly infecting his own family as he continues to treat patients at the hospital.
We all want to do the best we can in order to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). Amazingly, one doctor has found a way to continue helping patients while also protecting his family. The young doctor has decided to camp out in a tent in his own garage so he could keep his distance from his wife and kids. Now he is reminding others to take the proper safety precautions as well.
Dr. Timmy Cheng is a doctor based in California who decided to share his COVID-19 story with the world. Dr. Cheng posted some photos of his current situation on Facebook to spread awareness on how medical professionals are currently living due to the pandemic.
The young doctor is making a huge sacrifice so he can continue treating patients without endangering his family.
Dr. Cheng revealed that he is “a pulmonary and critical care specialist treating COVID-19” and that March 14th was a big day for him as he “voluntarily became homeless” in order to protect his family from possible infection. According to him, he spent a night in his car and 4 nights in their hospital’s call room.
Dr. Cheng currently lives outside his own home in an effort to keep his family safe.
The young doctor credited his wife for giving him the idea that he should camp out in a tent in their garage. Sadly, Dr. Cheng also pointed out that it is still unclear how long he would have to be separated from his family to continue treating COVID-19 patient.
On the other hand, he had some advice for people so they can help him return home sooner.
“You can help me and other healthcare workers become un-homeless by STAYING HOME. JUST DO IT. Nobody is too cool to stay home. Nobody is too healthy to get sick. STAY HOME and help stop the spread of this virus. Countless doctors, nurses, and other health care workers are working hard to save YOUR LIFE. The least you could do is stay home so that we, too, can go home to our loved ones one day,” he wrote.
Dr. Cheng works at UCI Medical Center in Irvine as a pulmonary and critical care specialist.
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors
Cuddles and cuteness galore!
- Wynn is a regular visitor at the hospital and gives cuddles to hospital staff.
- The dog is stationed at an office where meditation music is playing and the lights are dimmed.
- Dogs like him are trained to provide assistance to children, adults, and veterans with disabilities.
Student Forms a Group of “Shopping Angels” To Help Old People Get Groceries During Pandemic
Because there’s always room for more kindness in this world.
- Jaydee Powell got the idea when her mother mentioned calling elderly neighbors to ask if they need anything.
- She started with fellow fraternity members for volunteers and later got more from all over the U.S.
- The group created a GoFundMe account for those who can't afford to buy necessities.
73-Year-Old Woman Defies Expectations and Becomes a True Fitness Goal
Age is truly nothing but a number.
- Joan MacDonald got tired of being helpless and taking maintenance meds.
- Along with proper diet, she started lifting weights and doing yoga
- She spends at least five days a week at the gym.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”