- People have been capturing photos of clouds that somehow look like dogs and the images eventually went viral online.
- Apparently, some dog owners are convinced that their beloved pets also go to heaven when they die and become guardian angels.
Netizens from different parts of the world have been capturing and sharing photos of clouds that somehow resemble the form of a dog.
Such cloud images have left some people asking if dogs truly go to heaven when they die.
As some have pointed out, many of the dog-shaped photos show them as if they’re looking up toward the heavens.
A dog sitting on the clouds
Meanwhile, this viral photo of clouds on top of a setting sun had netizens awestruck because the formation looks like a sitting pup. It also sparked a discussion about how angels can transform into different creatures.
Traditionally, when a relative or loved-one have passed away, some believe that they turn into angels. When a dog dies, however, others believe that they cross the “rainbow bridge” and becomes its owner’s guardian.
When dog-like clouds appear in the sky, some people are convinced that dog-angels are really watching over us.
There are also some people who claim that they saw these dog-clouds shortly after losing a loved one.
As such, they are convinced that the clouds were somehow one way of letting them know that their deceased loved ones are doing okay up there.
The most intriguing and mysterious occurrence, of course, is that it seems no one has captured the same dog-shaped clouds twice.
As you can see, all dog-shaped clouds look unique and are often looking sideways with some illumination in its background.
With these images of our doggos in the clouds, it is so easy to believe that all dogs really do go to heaven when they leave us.
Parade in the Netherlands Celebrates Vincent van Gogh With Giant Flower Floats
The colorful parade got even more interesting as it highlighted Vincent van Gogh and his works.
- Zundert, Netherlands has been holding a unique tradition for eight decades, a parade of flower-filled bicycles featuring their popular dahlias
- The tradition started years ago in 1936 as a tribute to Queen Wilhelmina on her birthday
- This year, however, the locals staged the same parade with a unique twist - they highlighted the works of their very own Vincent van Gogh
Top 10 Most Dangerous Viruses In The World
Coronavirus is just one of the many deadly viruses out there.
Viruses have been the enemy of mankind since the beginning of time. They have caused illnesses and diseases everywhere. Fortunately, we now have more scientists and health experts working side by side to combat viruses by coming up with vaccinations and treatments.
Papa John’s Create Tiny Pizzas Meant for Bees
It’s so cute!
- Bees are currently in a vulnerable state and people are trying to figure out ways to help the insects increase their numbers.
- Papa John's decided to create the beeza, which are tiny pizzas that are made especially for bees.
- The mini pizzas are intended to help spread awareness about bees.
Like Us On Facebook
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
U.S. Now Leads the Number of Coronavirus Cases in the World
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors