- A woman discovered that the fried chicken she purchased at a local KFC wasn’t really fried after all.
- The customer was shocked when she realized that the chicken she had been served at the fast-food chain was still raw.
- Although she contacted the store, the management appears to have ignored her complaint.
Most of us have probably had some bad experiences at a fast-food restaurant. However, one woman had a truly horrifying experience when she bought some fried chicken from KFC. Unfortunately, she would later discover that she had been given raw chicken and to make matters worse, her complaint had reportedly been ignored by the management.
The customer, who remained anonymous, stated that she bought the fried chicken from a KFC branch in the city of Townsville in Queensland, Australia. Everything seemed fine at first until she got home and discovered that the chicken she had been given was raw. The woman explained that she contacted the store and was told that they would get back to her right away. However, she hadn’t received a call from KFC since the incident.
That chicken looks like it’s still clucking.
The woman posted about her experience on Facebook and people immediately responded to her predicament. Upon seeing the photos of the raw chicken, some netizens vowed to boycott KFC. Others even went as far as telling the customer that she should sue the fast-food chain for all the trouble she had to go through.
It may have taken a while but KFC finally issued a statement about the customer’s complaint.
“We’re very sorry to hear about this as it doesn’t meet our very high standards of food safety and we have been in touch with the customer to offer a full refund. We’re also currently in the process of undertaking a full review of the incident to understand what has happened,” the statement read.
KFC later confirmed that they gave the woman a refund after the incident.
Gigantic Sea Lions Steal A Boat In Hilarious Video
It’s their boat now!
- A former soccer player found something truly unbelievable when he went out fishing in Washington.
- Joshua Phillips found a boat that appears to have been stolen by two gigantic sea lions.
- Although the marine animals were curious about the other boat, they appeared to be unwilling to give up the vessel they have stolen.
Indian Wife Wants To Divorce Husband Because He Doesn’t Take A Bath
She says he stinks and she can’t take it anymore.
- Soni Devi, 20, has filed a complaint against her husband, 23-year-old Manish Ram.
- The woman wants a divorce from her husband because he stinks and has extremely poor hygiene habits.
Sickening Videos of People in China Eating Live Animals Surface Online
This will make your stomach turn.
- The Chinese eat them regularly, just like other people would eat cows, pigs, and chickens.
- Frogs, mice, and tadpoles were eaten while still alive.
- People around the world condemn the Chinese for such "sick" eating practices.
Like Us On Facebook
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
Pregnant Elephant Dies After Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Firecrackers
Cleveland Volcano Eruption Detected, Aviation Color Code Raised to Orange
Italy’s Sicily Island Is Offering To Pay Half And A Third Of Your Flight And Hotel Expenses
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Most Riots, Fires, And Looting Are NOT Caused by George Floyd Protesters, Says Authorities
Gun Store Owner Shoots and Kills Looters To Defend His Shop
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
- Interesting4 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG4 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- News6 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- OMG7 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence