- Pastor Guillermo Maldonado of King Jesus International Ministry has told his followers that fearing coronavirus is “a demonic spirit” and shows lack of faith.
- The megachurch still gathered for their worship services, despite warnings from authorities about social distancing.
- They eventually had to suspend further gatherings after receiving a request from the CDC.
Amidst all the reminders we’ve been getting about the role of social distancing in flattening the curve, a pastor from a South Florida-based megachurch has downplayed the dangers and still told his followers to still attend worship services. He also said that fearing the coronavirus is of “demonic spirit.”
Guillermo Maldonado of King Jesus International Ministry has since attracted mixed reactions because of the stunt. He was, however, firm in his belief that God will not allow the virus to fall upon “his people.” He likewise said that those who didn’t attend their services were giving in to their fears and not having faith God’s promises.
In a sermon, Maldonado preached:
“If we die, we die for Christ. If we live, we live for Christ, so what do you lose?”
During the service, Maldonado also said that regular flu was worse than coronavirus. And gathering together for worship purposes, he insisted, is a good thing to do.
“Do you mean you call me irresponsible for bringing the people of God to the House of God where the power and the presence of God is?” the pastor asked.
During a worship service, he also commanded coronavirus “to die.”
Watch the video here:
Eventually, the megachurch was forced to suspend services until further notice after receiving a request from the CDC.
An announcement in their official website reads:
“Our faith remains in Jesus, and we know that these are times for faith and not fear, so we encourage you to spend time with God daily, read the Word and encourage one another… Join us in praying for an end to this pandemic.”
Group in India Claims Drinking Cow Urine Protects Them From Coronavirus
The group claims cow urine “cures and protects” them from COVID-19.
- A Hindu activist group in India has gone viral after drinking cow urine as a way of "protecting" themselves from coronavirus.
- The stunt has since been bashed by netizens.
- Health experts continue to remind the public that there is still no known cure or vaccine that could fight the disease.
Man Gets Arrested After Licking His Fingers and Rubbing It On Handrail
Amid growing numbers of coronavirus cases, this stupid guy pulled a disgusting stunt!
- A drunk guy in Belgium has been filmed by a fellow train passenger.
- The said man licked his fingers and wiped it on a handrail.
- He has since been arrested by the authorities.
Leaked Document Says 96 Million Americans Will Be Infected By CoronaVirus
The document also claims 480,000 are expected to die from COVID-19.
- A presentation by Dr. James Lawler of University of Nebraska last February 26 has been leaked and it predicted that 96 million of Americans will be infected by the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Out of the 96 million, 4.8 million Americans will be confined to the hospital while 480,000 is expected to die from the said virus.
- The documents were publicized after U.S. President Donald Trump declared that the fatal disease's risk to the country is "low."
- Lawler presented his prediction during an event hosted by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding