- A group of protesters in Palm Beach County, Florida openly admitted they will not follow the mask mandate, despite a new law requiring it.
- Some of them described that rule as “the devil’s law” because it “throws God’s wonderful breathing system out the door.”
Officials in Palm Beach County, Florida recently held a public meeting to discuss the new law mandating residents to wear face masks. The said law has been approved by commissioners in a 7-0 vote.
However, not everyone in the county agrees with the ruling as we’ve seen residents who have openly expressed heir opposition to the rule.Some of them even went as far as describing the mandatory wearing of masks as “the work of the devil.”
Protesters, most of whom are Christians, have condemned the law requiring residents to wear masks.
Christina Gomez, one of the anti-mask protesters, claimed:
“You literally cannot mandate somebody to wear a mask, knowing that that mask is killing people. It literally is killing people!”
She also threatened doctors and officials that they could be under “citizen’s arrest” if they continue with themandate.
“Every single one of you that are obeying the devil’s laws and you, doctor, are going to be arrested for crimes against humanity,” she added.
Another woman named Slyvia Ball said:
“They want to throw God’s wonderful breathing system out the door. You’re all turning your backs.”
Butch Dias, on the other hand, said the commissioners did not listen to “we the people” and that he would “die for (the American) flag.”
Watch the video here:
The World Health Organization has often emphasized about the importance of wearing masks to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. According to their official website, masks should be worn “as part of a comprehensive strategy of measures to suppress transmission and save lives.”
16 Friends Test Positive of Coronavirus After Partying At A Bar in Florida
“I think we were careless and we went out into a public place when we should not have.”
- 16 friends have contracted the coronavirus after attending a birthday party at a Florida bar.
- Now they want to warn others to continue observing safety measures.
- 7 workers of the bar also tested positive of the virus.
Ahead of Yulin Dog Meat Festival, Chinese Officials Remind That Dogs Are “Pets – Not Food!”
“Each year, thousands of dogs are captured and transported under horrific conditions, bound for the annual Dog Meat Festival.”
- China's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs has recently declared that dogs are "companions and pets," not "livestock," removing dogs from the list of animals allowed for trade and consumption.
- The reminder comes weeks before the annual Yulin Dog Meat Festival.
- Activists continue to oppose dog meat trade and the annual festival.
Angry Indian Protesters Burn Chinese Flag and Images of President Xi Jinping
“India wants peace, but if provoked, India will provide an appropriate response,” warned Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Indian protesters burned Chinese flags and the images of President Xi Jinping to express their anger towards the death of 20 Indian soldiers.
- Activists also called on the public to boycott China-made products.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned the country will not hesitate to "provide an appropriate response" if provoked.
The Scenic Fishing Village of Nazaré, Portugal
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Sci/Tech4 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos7 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos3 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It