- A farming couple from China’s Zhejiang Province has captured netizens hearts because of their amazing dance steps and touching story.
- Fan Deduo and Peng Xiaoying’s ‘rural-style shuffle dance’ has gotten famous on TikTok.
- According to the couple, dancing helps Fan battle the effects of depression.
We’ve seen a lot of viral dance steps on TikTok but what sets this one apart is its heartwarming backstory. As you’ve just read in the headline, a couple from China has made waves online because of their unique approach to battling depression.
Hailing from Rui’an, Zhejiang Province, husband Fan Deduo and wife Peng Xiaoying have become social media stars after their dance videos gained viral fame on TikTok. Now they’re sharing their personal story about why they are doing why they do.
Their very own ‘rural-style shuffle dance” has become popular on TikTok – and has helped Fan manage his mental health.
Apparently, Fan has been injured in a vehicular accident in the past. The trauma has since resulted to him suffering from depression. His productivity has been severely affected to the point that he couldn’t even manage to sleep alone. Peng had to take on the responsibilities of caring for the family and providing for their daily needs.
Eventually, she came up with the idea of helping him relax his mind through shuffle dancing. Fan was hesitant at first but later ended up having fun and enjoying their time together.
As it turns out, dancing did help him combat the effects of anxiety. The couple incorporated different activities and silly movements into their steps such as combing, carrying loads, duck walking, and many others.
Their kids also love joining them in their dance videos.
Now they have over a million followers on TikTok, with one of their popular video uploads nearing 3 million likes.
Watch this video feature by South China Morning Post where the couple talks more about their story:
13 Lone Protesters Spotted Standing Against Racism In The U.S.
These protesters prove that no voice is ever too small.
- Lone protesters for Black Lives Matter movement have expressed their call for justice the death of George Floyd while in the hands of Minneapolis police officers.
- These protesters are standing up for the cause, proving that "no voice is ever too small".
Rio De Janeiro Gangs Hand Out Food and Medication To Help The Poor
Who would have thought that the gangs in Rio de Janeiro’s favelas could mean the salvation to Brazil’s most impoverished?
- Gangs at the Rio de Janeiro favelas are once again taking over the streets to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Instead of peddling drugs and weapons, they are delivering food and medical supplies.
- Despite threats from the police, the gangs are also helping people from breaking curfews and restaurants from putting out tables.
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
He prefers living with plants than people.
- California guy Cyril Sontillano has been dubbed as the "Plant Daddy."
- He has spent $5,000 in his "addiction" and now has over 200 species of houseplants in his collection.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’