- Caelie Wilkes loved her succulent and took care of it for 2 years.
- To her surprise, she later learned it was actually a fake plant.
- She posted about her funny story on Facebook and it earned thousands of reactions from netizens everywhere.
Imagine investing two years of your time on something, only to find out your efforts meant absolutely nothing. No, we’re not talking about your unfaithful ex – this is all about a fake plant!
This is the story of Facebook netizen Caelie Wilkes who shared her hilarious experience about an artificial succulent. Much to Wilkes’ surprise, her post eventually went viral on social media and even attracted the attention of several major news websites.
According to the heartbroken plant owner, she has been taking care of the succulent for a couple of years and have been very proud of it. She, however, had the shock of her life when she eventually decided to transfer it to a different pot.
In her Facebook post, Wilkes shared:
“I was so proud of this plant. It was full, beautiful coloring, just an overall perfect plant. I had it up in my kitchen window.”
After two years, she later wanted to transfer the plant to a new container and so she found “the cutest vase” for it. What happened next was totally beyond her expectations.
“I go to pull it from the original plastic container it was purchased with to learn this plant was FAKE. I put so much love into this plant! I washed it’s leaves. Tried my hardest to keep it looking its best, and it’s completely plastic!”
Wilkes’ post has since gone viral among amused netizens who just couldn’t help but laugh about the entire scenario.
One of the commenters said, “This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a while.” Another pointed out, “One of the best things in life is being able to laugh at yourself.”
We definitely agree.
Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor Who Tries To Make Her Cry
Sick of this world since day 1!
- Baby Isabela Pereira de Jesus was recently born in a hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Photograper Rodrigo Kuntsmann was around to capture the moment and one of his snapshots went viral.
- The hilarious image features the baby girl seemingly frowning at the doctor who was trying to make her cry.
Woman on Twitter Will Remove Your Ex From Your Photos For $10
Do you know anyone who could use this service?
- Twitter user @hexappeal does photo editing and she specializes in one thing - removing people's exes from their pics.
- She started offering her services online and people immediately began lining up.
Mom’s Hilarious Selfie With Her Husband Fainting in the Delivery Room Goes Viral
It was all too much for the poor guy.
- An unnamed mom was all smiles in a delivery room selfie while doctors attended to her husband - who fainted on the floor.
- 5% of the men actually fainted during their wives' labor, surveys claim.
- Not surprisingly, there are husbands, such as Gordon Ramsay, who opt not to be present during childbirth.
Like Us On Facebook
Lebanese Offer Free Shelters in the Wake of Beirut Blast
Sweet Boyfriend Sits Outside Girlfriend’s Room Everyday After She Tests Positive of COVID-19
Thai Ladyboys Turn Heads in Recent Military Draft
Bridezilla Asks Guests and Family to Submit 250-Word Essays to Be on Guestlist
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Video Captures The Exact Moment The Beirut Explosion Happened During A Wedding Photoshoot
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
- News4 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News4 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Interesting6 days ago
Japan Rollercoaster Rules Require Riders to Scream Silently to Avoid Spreading the Virus