- An unidentified man in Greater Manchester took a us while wearing a unique face mask: a large snake!
- Photos of the bizarre act eventually went viral on social media.
- A witness also shared that the man let the serpent “crawl around the hand rails.”
In an effort to curb the spread of Covid-19, wearing masks has become a standard for many countries these days. And as we’ve seen in the past few months, some folks can get a bit too creative when it comes to their masks of choice.
Case in point, a lone traveler has recently been spotted in Greater Manchester using a huge snake as his mask while riding a bus. Why would anyone do that and how is that even possible, you ask? Well, you gotta see it to believe it!
Definitely a face mask like no other!
According to a LadBible article, the unnamed passenger “boarded the bus from Swinton in Salford to Manchester City Center.”
Needless to say, others couldnt help but take notice – and stay away – because of his unique (and dangerous) mask.
Perhaps he did it to make sure people observed proper distance from him?
In an interview, a fellow bus passenger who refused to be named said:
“He had it wrapped around his face like a mask getting on the bus. At first I thought he had a really funky mask on, then he let it crawl around the hand rails. No one was really bothered on the bus but a man behind took a video. It was definitely entertaining.”
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
Photos were initially shared on the Swinton People Facebook group where some members expressed shocked and disbelief regarding the man’s strange stunt.
“I’d have run off screaming the place down, either that or passed out cold.”
Another shared an interesting theory:
“Bus driver might be a snake guy too and know that’s a snake that’s calm and placid and wouldn’t go for anyone that walked past or anything.
“Even if somebody went and sat on that seat right next to them it still wouldn’t go for ya.”
Cinderella-Style Investigation Leads Cops To Find Smartphone Thief
Apparently, he accidentally left his rubber slipper in the victim’s house.
- A smartphone thief was found in General Santos City, Philippines after the police conducted a Cinderella-style investigation.
- The crook left one of his rubber slippers at the victim's house as he ran away and it was later used as evidence against him.
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards Announces Finalists – And They’re Truly Hilarious!
Nature can be extremely funny!
- The comedy Wildlife Photography Awards has revealed the finalists for their 2020 competition.
- According to Tom Sullam, one of the founders, they ended up choosing 44 - instead of the usual 40 - because this year's entries were just so good.
‘Stop Having These Stupid Parties’ Says Blogger Who Popularized Gender Reveals After Latest Massive Wildfire
Some people just go over the top.
- Jenna Myers Karvunidis, who invented gender reveal parties, tells people to stop after the latest wildfire in San Bernardino County.
- These parties have evolved from the traditional cake slicing to using extreme tricks to create more drama for the reveal.
- Wildfires, millions worth of damages, and at least one death occurred as a result. Now Karvunidis is condemning these excessive celebrations.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
The Chocolate Hills of Bohol, a Fascinating Geological Formation
Australian Woman Finds Around 20 Venomous Spiders On Her Swimming Pool
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies