- Chris McSherry, 35, was injured and left with a hole in the knee by a buffalo he shot.
- The source of the injuries were a now-dead buffalo that gored the hunter right before it succumbed to the shots.
- As of press time, McSherry is alive and well, although he has been on the receiving end of threats instead of well-wishes.
Chris McSherry, a 35-year-old hunter from Australia and a dad of five kids, sustained an injury in his knee along with an eight-inch gash under his bum after the buffalo he shot charged at him.
McSherry shared that he spotted the buffalo in Port Bradshaw, off the northeast coast of the Northern Territory. He reportedly shot two arrows at it and a couple of bolts while following the blood trail.
To his surprise, the buffalo was still alive. It gored him twice with its horns, resulting in the injuries. He said, “I managed to turn and get about three steps in before he was on my back and gored his horns into my upper thigh, pushing me forward.”
Then the buffalo hit him while he was on the ground before it threw him away. “The buffalo left me with some decent wounds, there’s a Coke can-sized hole above the front of my knee and an eight-inch gash right under my bum,” he added.
It remains unclear what happened to the buffalo’s body but it died soon after McSherry was sent to Gove Hospital. McSherry was then transferred to Darwin Hospital for surgery and skin grafts.
His partner, Elise, later shared McSherry’s condition in a Facebook post. She also expressed gratitude to “everyone that has gone to see if he [Chris McSherry] is OK in Darwin hospital.”
“I cannot be there with him xoxo hopefully is home soon, will keep you updated [sic],” she said.
On the other hand, Chris shared that he plans to continue hunting despite the unfortunate event. He also said, “Buff is dead I’m alive (this time) and hope to be back with my family and friends soon thanks for all the well wishes on other posts I appreciate the love and support and will live to HUNT another day.”
Nigerian Mom Sets the Record Straight: Her ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Boys are Identical Twins
She created an Instagram account for them to share their story and raise awareness.
- A Nigerian woman named Stacey set the record straight about her boys, Daniel and David, by putting up an Instagram account for the twins.
- Despite the difference in appearance, she shared that Daniel and David are almost biologically identical.
- Daniel, like their older sister, has dark skin and black hair while David has light skin and golden hair.
- Stacey clarified that David has a condition called albinism, hence the difference.
Florida Man Arrested for Spending Millions of Coronavirus Relief Funds
He lied about his companies, and bought a Lamborghini from the money he received.
- The Justice Department arrested and charged David Tyler Hines with fraud on Monday.
- He received $3.9 million dollars from the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- However, he did not spend the money on payrolls. Hines bought a Lamborghini and splurged on other luxury items instead.
Devoted Son Climbs Hospital Building To Watch Over His Dying Mother Every Night
Everyday, he goes up there to make sure his mom doesn’t feel alone.
- Jihad Al-Suwaiti climbs two- stories every night to sit outside a window ledge.
- Rasma Salema, his mother, had leukemia - and then she tested positive with the coronavirus a few weeks ago.
- The 30-year old man always climbs up because he refuses to let her suffer alone. Sadly, his mother passed away last Thursday.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’