- Uber driver Brandon Gale recently went viral for sharing a bizarre story when a lady passenger asked him to be pretend as her boyfriend.
- Apparently, the client was being followed around by a creepy guy and she told him her boyfriend is coming to pick her up.
Not all heroes wear capes. In fact, some of them drive Uber!
One woman recently learned that for herself when she got into trouble with a creepy guy. Fortunately for her, a kindhearted (and quick-thinking) Uber driver came to the rescue.
Meet Brandon Gale, an Uber driver who saved a lady from a creepy guy by pretending to be her boyfriend.
According to Brandon, he received an unexpected request from a client who booked him on Uber. The woman asked him to pretend as his boyfriend when he arrives at the destination so she can get rid of a guy who’s been following her around.
Brandon did exactly that and his passenger couldn’t help but thank him for it. He later wrote about the experience on social media in the hopes of spreading the message to women who may need rescuing in a similar way.
Read the full story below:
Much to Brandon’s amazement, his post later went viral and numerous netizens have since been hailing as a hero.
In an exclusive interview with Bored Panda, Brandon shared:
“I wasn’t really prepared for the attention that this would bring, but I’m trying to “go with the flow”, for the most part. I think the overall message was clear: more people need to know that there are more ‘escape routes’ out there than most people know and I feel like we can do better.”
Well there you go, folks. We hope everyone reading this will pick up a lesson or two from Brandon’s post. To the ladies, don’t hesitate to ask for help. To the men, learn to take ‘no’ for an answer. Don’t be like that creepy guy!
Victoria’s Secret Casts Valentina Sampaio As Its First-Ever Transgender Model
Valentina Sampaio, Victoria’s Secret first transgender model breaks the hate.
- Valentina Sampaio was asked by the company to model for their lingerie brand for the very first time in history
- Victoria’s Secret first transgender model will appear on the cover of Vogue.
83-Year-Old Woman Became Flower Girl to Her Granddaughter’s Wedding
She stole the show along with the bride!
- The bride, who is a registered nurse, got the idea from an elderly patient, who did the same for her granddaughter.
- Grandma wore a maroon dress and threw pink rose petals jubilantly.
- The octogenarian has been married to the bride's grandfather for 63 years.
Principal Goes Around Town With ‘Push Cart’ Library To Teach Kids How To Read
He is bringing education to those who can’t afford it.
- A young principal decided to bring education to children who are unable to go to school.
- He created a pushcart library filled with books and enlisted several volunteers to help him bring the library to the uneducated.
- The principal and his volunteers have been helping kids learn how to read through his mobile library.