- The sports car just stopped in the middle of the road, causing a van to crash on its rear.
- Most of the car’s back was crunched up and it even lost its back wheels.
- The driver of the van suffered minor head injuries.
Imagine if you’re the owner of a brand-new Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and you just left the dealership center, driving your more than £200k worth sports car down the motorway – only to have your vehicle break down AND get hit from behind by another car.
The owner must have felt as wrecked as his expensive car! According to reports, the said Lamborghini was speeding along the M1 near Wakefield in West Yorkshire in the UK when it suddenly stopped in the third lane.
As it came to a halt in the middle of the road, a van hit it from behind, crunching up most of the sports car’s back, making the vehicle lose its back wheel.
Richard Whiteley of the West Yorkshire Police confirmed:
“A 20-minute-old, brand-new Lamborghini that stopped due to mechanical failure in lane three then hit from behind by an innocent motorist.”
The driver of the van suffered minor head injuries, according to a police spokesperson.
Three lanes had to be closed in the area as the collision caused long delays on the M1. It still remains unclear what kind of mechanical failure made the Lamborghini stop in the middle of a roadway.
The police clarified that the driver was not driving recklessly and it was rear-ended by “an innocent motorist.”
The Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is described as “a naturally aspirated V10 engine, good for 602bhp and a 201mph top speed – with the roof down.” It was said to be the successor to the drop-top Gallardo, Lamborghini’s most successful model so far.
Available as a 2-door coupe and a 2-door spyder, the Lamborghini Huracan debuted at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
Comedian Dane Cook, Sweedish skier Jon Oldson, celebrity chef Guy Fieri, and DJ Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman) are some of the celebrities who own Lamborghini Huracans.
Christian Protesters Defy Mask Mandate Claiming It Is “The Work Of The Devil”
“(Masks) throw God’s wonderful breathing system out the door,” they said.
- A group of protesters in Palm Beach County, Florida openly admitted they will not follow the mask mandate, despite a new law requiring it.
- Some of them described that rule as "the devil's law" because it "throws God's wonderful breathing system out the door."
U.S. Accuses China of Sending “Hundreds Of Thousands” of Chinese Abroad To Spread COVID-19
“China created this virus, they hid the virus, and they sent over hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens here to spread that around and around the world”.
- U.S. President Donald Trump's trade adviser accused China for "deliberately" spreading coronavirus by sending hundreds of thousands of Chinese abroad.
- He also claimed that China hid and created the virus, which eventually killed over 100,000 Americans.
16 Friends Test Positive of Coronavirus After Partying At A Bar in Florida
“I think we were careless and we went out into a public place when we should not have.”
- 16 friends have contracted the coronavirus after attending a birthday party at a Florida bar.
- Now they want to warn others to continue observing safety measures.
- 7 workers of the bar also tested positive of the virus.
The Scenic Fishing Village of Nazaré, Portugal
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Sci/Tech4 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos7 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos3 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It