- A Twitter post recently went viral. The tweet showed photos of a guy wearing a bear mascot costume.
- As it turns out, the guy traveled 2,400 km to surprise his girlfriend.
- He ended up catching her with someone else.
A true romantic will always do anything do make his partner happy. He will think of ways, whether big or small, to make his woman smile.
Take it from this guy who took the time and effort to travel 2,400km to see his beloved girlfriend. To add to that, he donned a cute teddy bear mascot costume so he can surprise her.
Unknown to him, he has no idea he’s going to be the one ending up getting surprised more – but not in a good way.
In a viral post on Twitter, we see the photos of this poor fellow, wearing the bear costume while looking at a couple.
Obviously heartbroken, he proceeded to remove the bear head and reveal his identity, much to his girlfriend’s shock.
As it turns out, bear boy and cheater girl are (or were!) in a long distance relationship and reports tell us that he traveled more than 2,400km to see her.
He wasted no time and immediately walked away, wearing the bear head again. The girl, on the other hand, can be seen rushing after him and embracing him afterwards. We can all assume she’s probably saying sorry and begging for his forgiveness.
The photos immediately gained a lot of attention on social media and, as with all things viral, numerous netizens left comments and a huge majority are suggesting that the guy “dump that cheater asap”.
As of this writing, we do not know the couple’s names or the specific location where the incident happened. We can only tell from the pictures that this is in China.
Old Couple Forced To Ride Crowded Bus Standing Up While Other Passengers Ignored Them
They had to hug each other to keep from falling over!
- An elderly couple were forced to travel standing up inside a crowded bus for a long time.
- The pair had to hug each other to keep their balance as the bus drove for several miles.
- Unfortunately, the old couple was mostly ignored by their fellow passengers.
This Coffee Cup Lid With Kissing Lips Is Perfect For Thirsty Singles
Now you can enjoy your coffee with a free kiss!
- Jang Woo-Seok, a designer from South Korea, came up with an interesting twist for the traditional coffee cup lid.
- His product comes with protruding lips, giving drinkers a free kiss.
Bored Zoogoers In China Spotted Throwing Rocks At Sleeping Panda
Why would anyone do this?!
- This is the disturbing moment when a couple of Chinese tourists started throwing rocks at a sleeping panda.
- The incident was filmed at Beijing Zoo's panda pavilion.
- The tourists were stopped by zookepers and the animal, named Meng Da, was unharmed.