- A teacher in the Philippines is going viral for his youthful looks.
- Although he is already a licensed teacher at the age of 22, he still gets mistaken for a student studying at the school he works in.
- He also has great advice for children who are being bullied.
Some people are lucky enough to look a lot younger than they actually are. However, one teacher might be taking it to a completely different level. The young man is actually 22 years old but most people still mistake him for a student attending the school he works at.
Ian Francis Manga is a teacher in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan in the Philippines. He teaches students in kindergarten and the second-grade level but looks like he should still be attending school himself. Although he is already 22 years old, Manga still looks like a fifth-grader who should be studying instead of teaching.
Manga welcomes students to his classroom.
According to Manga, he was a sickly child which might have stunted his growth. He is visibly shorter than most people his age. However, his height is not what most people notice. Manga has a sweet baby face which makes him look like he is younger than a teenager.
Growing up may have been a struggle but Manga claims he was never bullied for his looks.
“I was not bullied because I was friendly. I made friends with my classmates easily. There would be times that I would be bullied by people who didn’t know me but I just ignore them,” he said.
The young teacher is also much shorter than other people his age.
Despite his youthful look and friendly demeanor, Manga says he makes sure to discipline his students in class.
“When I get serious, they get serious as well,” he said of his students. “I need to be strict because I am a teacher. It can’t always be all play, they also need to be serious in class.”
Manga is certainly proof that teachers come in all shapes and sizes. Learn more about his story below.
City Pays Homeless People $9.25 An Hour To Pick Up Trash
This is an awesome program for the homeless!
- Arkansas' Little Rock City has a successful program called Bridge to Work.
- The program pays homeless to pick up street litter.
- Each participant earns $9.25 per hour.
- Mayor Frank Scott Jr has said that the program will run until September 2020.
Chicago Bulls’ Logo Is NSFW When Flipped Upside Down
The logo is hiding a naughty secret, claims a Reddit user.
- A Reddit user under the handle Cvoony recently went viral after sharing a weird observation about the Chicago Bulls logo. According to the post, the logo is actually NSFW as it depicts a robot and a crab doing something naughty. So far, reactions from netizens have mostly been mixed.
30 Artworks That Depict Some of Modern Society’s Biggest Problems
#3 is truly saddening!
"Art," according to by English portrait artist Stuart Pearson Wright, "thrives on society - and society thrives on art." This profound quote is perhaps more relevant today more than ever, especially since the power of social media helps artists spread their message to a broader audience with greater ease.
Like Us On Facebook
Touching Moment Man Gets Finally Reunited With Pet Cat Who’s Been Gone For 7 Years
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Guy Poses His Baby Spider-Man Toy With Cats – And It’s Pretty Hilarious!
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas