- The new device sends a mild shock when you reach for cigarettes or unhealthy food.
- The Pavlok 2 is also effective at preventing oversleeping or nail-biting.
- The amazing technology can condition your brain to give up all of your bad habits.
We all have our bad habits, whether it’s biting nails, smoking cigarettes, or eating too much fast food. However, a new bracelet can change your life and make you give up all your unhealthy ways. The bracelet will actually shock you with electricity and make you put down your French fries.
The Pavlok 2 is a device you can wear on your wrist that can help you change any bad habits like nail-biting, smoking, oversleeping, or even eating unhealthy foods. The bracelet reportedly “releases a mild electric stimulus” whenever you are tempted to push the snooze button or dig into a greasy bacon cheeseburger.
The Pavlok 2 can help you break any of your bad habits.
So how does Pavlok 2 work? The device relies on aversive conditioning which is described as “behavior training that uses negative stimuli and association to help reaffirm a specific action as undesirable.”
Since most people believe smoking or eating fast food is pleasurable, the bracelet would shock you whenever you do any of these habits. This would condition your brain into believing that there is nothing pleasurable about cigarettes or French fries.
The device sends a 350-volt electric shock when you go back to your bad habits.
But does it actually work? There are several testimonies from people confirming that the bracelet helped them break their bad habits. For instance, one man who had a cookie addiction no longer has cravings for the sweets.
“I get in a sugar coma, I fall asleep, and lose part of my day. […] I’m zapping myself when I eat [a cookie], to see if I lose the urge to eat these stupid cookies […] Oddly enough I haven’t eaten any of those cookies since. […] ]I use my Pavlok to stop my cookie addiction,” he said.
The Pavlok 2 might be a pricey gadget at $199 but it might be a life-changing device. You can order one here.
Learn more about Pavlok 2 below:
Woman Accidentally Kept Bear In Flat Thinking It Was A Stray Dog
Residents were alerted of the bear after it let out a huge roar — one that is definitely not of a dog.
- A singer in Malaysia has been arrested after mistakenly keeping a bear in her flat thinking it was a stray dog.
- Neighbors were alerted to the bear after it let out a huge roar.
- The “dog” that Zarith found was a rare sun bear cub.
Two Women Hospitalized After Trying To End Their Periods Early Using A Vacuum
- Two women both went into “shock” after doing the so-called “Menstrual Extraction.”
- Recently it has gained popularity as a method to end periods early.
- A nurse urged women to stop using a vacuum cleaner for extraction purposes.
Catholic School Replaces A Saint’s Statue Following Ridicule from Community
People are calling it suggestive and obscene.
- Following a backlash from the community, Black Friars School replaced an 'accidentally suggestive' statue of St Martin de Porres.
- The Catholic school issued a statement about it and took action.
- The saint's statue was replaced by a park bench and fiberglass animals.