Mothers are integral, if not the most important, member of the family for without them, we wouldn’t exist. They carried and nurtured us in their wombs for nine months, endured excruciating pain while giving birth, clothed and fed us, guided and loved us while we were growing up – they did all these and a whole lot more, so we definitely owe our moms a whole lot.
But aside from these superhuman feats, our moms can do one more thing that can lift a massive load of stress off our shoulders – they make us laugh hard. You see, our moms have this gift of being exceptionally funny, intended or unintended. This lovely trait just adds to the unique blend of charm that only they can ever possess, and we definitely love them more for it!
From moms who think that Chewbacca and the Gingerbread Man are one and the same to those who think that “LOL” isn’t associated to anything funny, this compilation of “Mom moments” will sure make your day! Check out these photos:
1. This tiny Christmas tree that Mom put up for the spider that built a web in the living room.
2. This Chewbacca that hung on the Christmas tree because Mom thought it was the Gingerbread Man.
3. This Mom who’s having a great conversation with the cat.
4. This Mom who brought these stuff to her 30-year old son because he told her he’s sick.
5. This Mom who included Dad’s Yoda ornament in this scene.
6. This mom bought chicks and sent this photo to her child. Lucky chicks, eh?
7. This lucky guy who’ll never be dirty because of his mom.
8. This heart-shaped bookmark that mom had knit.
9. This mom who improvised with the scanner because she did not know how to take a screenshot.
10. This mom who misunderstood LOL.
11. This mom who gave matching ties to her son and his cat for his birthday.
12. This Jewish gift from a Jewish mother.
13. This Pokemon “Pigachu” cake from mom.
14. This mom who took action because there were boobs on screen and her 22-yr-old gay son is watching.
15. This mom who brought cute back-to-school presents for college seniors.
16. This mom who tried to hit the “Play” button after receiving this photo.
17. This most recent photo on Mom’s iPad.
18. This snapchat from Mom.
19. This innocent and lovely acronym.
20. This Facebook photo that mom had printed and framed.
Minister Vomits During Wedding Vows, Bride Continues Like It’s Nothing
No one’s going to mess up this bride’s wedding day.
No matter the intense preparations, some things can still go wrong during a couple's wedding day - a serious wardrobe malfunction, a drunk and scandalous relative, an unexpected and unwanted guest, a missing wedding cake, even a missing bride or groom. But a vomiting minister surely isn't one of the things that come to mind.
Just recently, a video was posted on YouTube showing an unfortunate female minister throwing up during the vows of the wedding she was officiating. The embarrassing moment was captured on video and now has millions of views.
A minister throws up during the wedding vows.
Designer with a Sense of Humor Takes Request Too Literally, Creates Brilliant Poster
Good job, Dave the designer!
Being a graphic designer can be tough. Most of them are not given enough credit for the incredible work they do. Most of the time, they even have to deal with demanding clients and their impossible requests. Well, one designer, his name is Dave, is up for any challenge.
When the owner of The Friars - a pub in Bridgnorth, England - asked a graphic designer named Dave for help in putting together a poster for the pub's Music Nights, he didn't think he'd play a huge role in the creative process.
Music Nights is the English pub's weekly feature of musical performances. The owner simply texted Dave with his request, and Dave right away agreed to work on the promotional material. The graphic designer asked for the details - as would any responsible artist - and the owner sent them all. ...
30 Hilarious Mothers Who Made Us Laugh Non-Stop
Here’s a tribute for all the funny moms out there. Check out #10!
While some of us may be tempted to think that fathers are the funniest, mostly because of their hysterical antics and crazy daddy jokes, it looks like mothers aren’t actually lagging behind the hilarious department. If you doubt that, just take a look at the photos below that will settle once and for all that, yes, mommies can be savagely funny as hell!
Allow us to share with you 30 mothers who embraced and proudly exhibited their wicked sense of humor, much to the shock and surprise of their children.
Go scroll down and be ready to laugh non-stop:...
Like Us On Facebook
Company Makes Awesome ‘Sword Keys’ That Will Make You Feel Like A Real Hero
Romantic Guy Uses Drone to Meet Girl from A Nearby Building and Their Quarantined Love Story’s The Sweetest
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak