Mothers are integral, if not the most important, member of the family for without them, we wouldn’t exist. They carried and nurtured us in their wombs for nine months, endured excruciating pain while giving birth, clothed and fed us, guided and loved us while we were growing up – they did all these and a whole lot more, so we definitely owe our moms a whole lot.
But aside from these superhuman feats, our moms can do one more thing that can lift a massive load of stress off our shoulders – they make us laugh hard. You see, our moms have this gift of being exceptionally funny, intended or unintended. This lovely trait just adds to the unique blend of charm that only they can ever possess, and we definitely love them more for it!
From moms who think that Chewbacca and the Gingerbread Man are one and the same to those who think that “LOL” isn’t associated to anything funny, this compilation of “Mom moments” will sure make your day! Check out these photos:
1. This tiny Christmas tree that Mom put up for the spider that built a web in the living room.
2. This Chewbacca that hung on the Christmas tree because Mom thought it was the Gingerbread Man.
3. This Mom who’s having a great conversation with the cat.
4. This Mom who brought these stuff to her 30-year old son because he told her he’s sick.
5. This Mom who included Dad’s Yoda ornament in this scene.
6. This mom bought chicks and sent this photo to her child. Lucky chicks, eh?
7. This lucky guy who’ll never be dirty because of his mom.
8. This heart-shaped bookmark that mom had knit.
9. This mom who improvised with the scanner because she did not know how to take a screenshot.
10. This mom who misunderstood LOL.
11. This mom who gave matching ties to her son and his cat for his birthday.
12. This Jewish gift from a Jewish mother.
13. This Pokemon “Pigachu” cake from mom.
14. This mom who took action because there were boobs on screen and her 22-yr-old gay son is watching.
15. This mom who brought cute back-to-school presents for college seniors.
16. This mom who tried to hit the “Play” button after receiving this photo.
17. This most recent photo on Mom’s iPad.
18. This snapchat from Mom.
19. This innocent and lovely acronym.
20. This Facebook photo that mom had printed and framed.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
News10 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting10 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG9 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding
Entertainment9 months ago
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Could “Unite The People” If He Runs As US President, Says The Undertaker