You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it’s no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. A color-changing faucet to determine how clean your hands are.
2. Mirror cleaner so you see yourself clearly after taking a shower.
3. Soap tablet.
4. Faucet extender so children can wash their hands on their own.
5. A cotton dispenser that looks like a fluffy bunny tail.
6. Your very own starry sky.
7. Hair trap to get those stubborn strands out.
8. A tub caddy for a long and relaxing bath.
9. This gadget can turn any bathtub into a jacuzzi.
10. A silicone plug that looks like someone’s asking for help.
11. Waterproof candles for those romantic nights.
12. Toothpaste holder that pushes the product out.
13. Pebbles that can keep the water warm.
14. A faucet that indicated the temperature of the water.
15. To make bath time even more fun.
16. A toothbrush that can also be a fountain.
17. Towel rack to dry out the wet ones.
18. Is it a hammock or a bathtub? The answer is both.
19. A notepad that you can use in the shower.
20. Towel heater.
21. You can pull tissues from this creepy guy’s nose.
22. This robot will clean your bathroom for you.
23. Hairdryer holder. Now you can use both hands.
24. A bathtub that you can use anytime and anywhere.
25. A fun shower head for kids.
26. Shower brush.
27. A cute waterproof shower radio.
28. Labeled towel.
29. Toilet paper holder with shelf.
30. A Totoro shower curtain.
31. Glow-in-the-dark toilet strips.
32. A gadget to sanitize your toothbrush.
33. Shower footrest for easy shaving.
34. A pedal to lift the toilet seat up.
35. A rack that heats up your towel.
Isn’t it weird how we tend to forget the bathroom when giving our homes a makeover? But if you are looking for some good ideas, the list above will ensure your bathroom is as stylish and as cool as possible!
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.
20 Brilliant People Who Can Solve Any Kind Of Problem
#16 cracks me up!
Problems occur every single day and everybody experience it. The difference, however, is how you deal with the situation.
No, the world is not ganging up on you. Problems, just like most things, are constant. Fortunately, these troubles can be solved one way or another. In fact, there are a lot of people on this list that are dealing with worse situations than you, but they didn’t let it ruin their day. Here are 20 brilliant people who are ninjas of problem-solving.
1. Those weird chicken toys finally have a purpose.
Mom Uses Her ‘Personal Massager’ To Ease Her Baby’s Chest Congestion
You could imagine how the demand for adult vibrating toys skyrocketed after this.
Mothers will always welcome lifehacks that can make life easier for them. After all, they can help them keep their sanity amidst the chaos in parenthood. So when a mom discovered a way to relieve congestion in babies, the Internet went crazy - not just because it was a brilliant hack but because of the item used.
A birth coach has revealed a tip from one of her mom clients, who managed to provide relief to baby's congestion - and that's with the use of a vibrator. Crystal Snider, owner of Facebook page, Melons and Cuties, took to the social media to share how the adult toy can be used as a remedy for respiratory issues.
You could imagine how the demand for vibrators skyrocketed after this.
7 Clues To Decode Your Baby’s Body Language
Newborn tip: Use baby’s hands as a guide to how full she is!
From the minute your baby is born, each of their senses is already working. However, they are still too young to know how to know what they mean and how to use them. Although they couldn’t speak yet, they actually can tell you something with every little action that they do.
Unfortunately, the parents can't speak baby. But despite that, it is still important for every parent to know what their baby needs. Here are seven communication clues to decode a baby's body language.