You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it’s no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. This faucet changes color depending on how clean your hands are.
2. Mirror cleaner.
4. Faucet extender for children.
5. Rabbit cotton dispenser.
6. Personal starry sky.
7. Hair trap to get those stubborn strands out.
8. A way to relax in the bathroom with a tub caddy.
9. A portable jacuzzi.
10. A silicone plug.
11. Romantic waterproof candles.
12. Toothpaste holder and pusher.
13. These pebbles will keep the water warm.
14. Special indicator showing the temperature of the water.
15. Water deflector.
16. A toothbrush that turns into a fountain.
17. Towel dryer.
18. Hammock bathtub.
19. Waterproof notepad.
20. Towel heater.
21. Here’s your tissue!
22. Robot-cleaner for the bathroom.
23. Hairdryer holder.
24. Portable bathtub.
25. Devices for washing children.
26. A universal brush.
27. Listen to your favorite music on this shower radio.
28. Never get towel sides mixed up again!
29. This would look awesome in any bathroom.
30. This Totoro shower curtain is a must-have for fans everywhere.
31. 17. Glow-in-the-dark toilet strips when the call of nature wakes you during the night.
32. Toothbrush sanitizers.
33. Shower foot rest.
34. Toilet seat pedal.
35. Heated towel rack.
Isn’t it weird how we tend to forget the bathroom when giving our homes a makeover? But if you are looking for some good ideas, the list above will ensure your bathroom is as stylish and as cool as possible!
Which one is your favorite?
20 Brilliant People Who Can Solve Any Kind Of Problem
#16 cracks me up!
Problems occur every single day and everybody experience it. The difference, however, is how you deal with the situation.
No, the world is not ganging up on you. Problems, just like most things, are constant. Fortunately, these troubles can be solved one way or another. In fact, there are a lot of people on this list that are dealing with worse situations than you, but they didn’t let it ruin their day. Here are 20 brilliant people who are ninjas of problem-solving.
1. A genius bumper savior. It could make you smile, too.
2. They weren’t just made for arresting people.
Mom Uses Her ‘Personal Massager’ To Ease Her Baby’s Chest Congestion
You could imagine how the demand for adult vibrating toys skyrocketed after this.
Mothers will always welcome lifehacks that can make life easier for them. After all, they can help them keep their sanity amidst the chaos in parenthood. So when a mom discovered a way to relieve congestion in babies, the Internet went crazy - not just because it was a brilliant hack but because of the item used.
A birth coach has revealed a tip from one of her mom clients, who managed to provide relief to baby's congestion - and that's with the use of a vibrator. Crystal Snider, owner of Facebook page, Melons and Cuties, took to the social media to share how the adult toy can be used as a remedy for respiratory issues.
You could imagine how the demand for vibrators skyrocketed after this.
Snider shared her helpful mom tips on her page but nothing was as popular as the one about this vibrator hack. "Our customer shares her remedy for chest congestion!! Use on baby’s back while sitting in a steamy bathroom. Brilliant!!!" the post stated. After posting the tip, it racked 16,500 shares and had over 2.5 million views in just a few days. ...
7 Clues To Decode Your Baby’s Body Language
Newborn tip: Use baby’s hands as a guide to how full she is!
From the minute your baby is born, each of their senses – hearing, seeing, touching, smelling, and tasting work together to form a complete picture of what’s going on around them. Although they couldn’t speak yet, they actually can tell you something with every little action that they do.
Unfortunately for parents, none of them speak baby. However, it is important for every parent to be able to read the baby’s body language, and here are seven communication clues to decode them.
1. Communication Clue: Arching Back
When your baby arches their backs, it may be a reaction to pain, and heartburn is the most likely culprit. ...