The internet is overflowing with fake images these days, making it hard to know what to believe. With more and more people learning how to use various photo editing programs every day, fake photos are becoming increasingly common.
Viral images are just part of life now. Scrolling down your Facebook feed, you’re probably going to see numerous viral photos, but how can you tell if they’re real or not? Sometimes it’s obvious when a picture is fake, but at other times fake photos are incredibly believable.
Here are 30 fake viral photos that we believed were real.
1. No, this isn’t the behind-the-scenes photo of the iconic MGM intro. This lion was being diagnosed at the vet’s office.
2. The mustache wasn’t enough; they had to add those angry eyebrows.
3. The rice wave is a sculpture that is sold in a fake food shop in Tokyo.
4. Beloved astronaut Chris Hadfield was just trying to surprise his co-workers with some Easter eggs.
5. This “magical castle” is a combination of a photo of a rock in Thailand and a castle in Germany.
6. The photo was photoshopped so well; it wasn’t so easy to understand it was actually fake.
7. This iconic selfie of a pilot was a photo of him when he was safely landed.
8. A photo of a kid sleeping near his deceased parents’ grave in Syria turned out to be completely staged.
9. Venice wasn’t frozen. A photo of frozen Lake Baikal in Russia was photoshopped in it.
10. Lenticular clouds are already pretty cool as they are, but people just felt the need to photoshop it.
11. The woman wasn’t squatting like a frog; she only lifted one leg.
12. Black lions don’t exist — Photoshop, unfortunately, does.
13. The cloning tool works like a charm.
14. #10yearchallenge gone wrong.
15. No biker was harmed in this shot because there was no biker.
16. A snap of Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe is actually just a solo picture.
17. This wasn’t the first dab in history. The photo is a behind-the-scenes snap from the movie Dunkirk, shot in 2017.
18. Why would anyone Photoshop the original picture? It’s already cool as it is.
19. Although giraffes, like other animals, can have dwarfism, this photo is actually fake.
20. The bear in the photo is captured in a stock image that can be easily found online.
21. The internet is filled with photoshopped images of archaeologists finding huge skeletons that might belong to giants.
22. It is still nice to have an island shaped like the moon, though.
23. Don’t feel sorry for the car, the cow is just chilling somewhere else.
24. Just a satellite image shaded in different colors.
25. Einstein was just happily riding his bike. No explosions, whatsoever.
26. Paris Hilton only wants us to stop being desperate, not being poor.
27. The “Turtle Mountain” is just the simple, yet beautiful “Pilot Mountain” in North Carolina.
28. Someone made it appear that the Romney family misspelled their last name to “Money.”
29. The viral photo of a pooping cheerleader never happened.
30. A photo of a tourist taken moments before 9/11 is a complete hoax.
Netizens Cry Justice For Teen Girl Whose Face Was Skinned To The Bone
“She asked permission from her mother yesterday (Sunday) that she would go to church but she was not able to go home since then.”
The lifeless body of a 17-year-old girl without undergarments has been found in a village in Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines. Authorities have identified the woman as church collector Christine Lee Silawan. What's more horrific is that the victim's face was found skinned to the bone.
Silawan, a resident of Sitio Soong I in Barangay Mactan (a village in Lapu-Lapu), was last seen accompanied by three men before her body was found in a vacant lot on March 11, according to Lapu-Lapu City police director Colonel Lemuel Obon.
WARNING: Graphic images ahead....
11 Stunning Photos Of Brides Before And After Getting Wedding Makeup
They all look so gorgeous!
They say a woman's inner beauty truly shines through on the day of her wedding. Not surprisingly, these lovely brides are proving just that with stunning photos that captured them before and after their wedding makeup.
Arber Bytyqi is a beauty artist based in Prizren, Kosovo. Although he is known for his work on gorgeous models, Bytyqi has gone viral for the amazing way he gives brides a magical glow. The artist truly has a Midas touch, expertly enhancing a woman's natural beauty in the best way possible. Take a look at some of the stunning brides before and after Bytyqi works on their wedding makeup.
Bytyqi accentuates the bride's best features and gives her a gorgeous glow.
Creative Dad Designs T-shirt To Trick His Son Into Giving Him A Back Massage
He calls it “The T-shirt that gets you a massage from your kids just by plopping down on the floor.”
Although being a parent is already a tough job, most moms and dads have work to deal with as well. So parents are coming up with creative ways to cope with the demands of everyday life.
One of these tired parents is Ken Kawamoto, who has a Twitter handle @kenkawakenkenkem. The Japanese dad has a son who likes trains a lot. Kawamoto decided to make his son happy and for him to relax at the same time. As a Google software engineer, Kawamoto easily finds the perfect way to do it.
Like Us On Facebook
Nurse Claims 90,000 People Are Already Infected By Coronavirus In China
Comic Artist, Who Stands 5-Feet, Shares The Advantages of Being Short
Deadly Chinese Wuhan Virus Speculated to Have Come From Bat Soup
Vice Mayor Claims Lava Stops When Its Wet, Police Wants To Throw Him Into Taal Volcano