- Schools have now reopened their doors after Vietnam implemented a 3-month lockdown due to the coronavirus pandeic.
- Students and teachers are now required to wear face masks and use sanitizers in the classrooms.
- So far, the country has only reported a total of 271 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 0 deaths.
After three long months, Vietnam has finally lifted its restrictions and now life is starting to return to normal for its citizens. In fact, schools have again open its doors to welcome their students.
According to CNN, majority of the country’s 22 million students have returned to their classes after the coronavirus lockdown has been lifted. The article further tells us that majority of the schools have “rearranged desks while others had to consider dividing classes into smaller ones.”
The present challenge for schools: how to keep social distancing measures.
As expected by many, the schools are having a hard time keeping the recommended 1-meter distance among learners while trying to address the “shortage of teachers and classrooms,” the report pointed out.
This is the new normal in Vietnam…
In some cases, schools had to tweak their class schedules while others took advantage of available resources such as online and televised learning.
Teachers and students are also required to wear face masks. In some schools, anti-droplet face shields are even worn.
Nhi Dong Primary School students have even been photographed wearing face shields, although Principal Le Thanh Hung clarified “it’s up to the students to wear the shield or not.”
Watch this video report by SCMP to learn more:
Vietnam has become one of the countries in Asia that has met success in battling the coronavirus. As of May 6, 2020, they have only recorded 271 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 232 recoveries.
So far, they have had 0 coronavirus deaths in the country.
Anti-Vaxxers Are Leading Protests Against California’s Stay-At-Home Orders
“We have always been about freedom,” one of the activists said.
- A recent anti-lockdown protest in Sacramento, California revealed that some of the activists are members of anti-vaccine group Freedom Angels Foundation.
- Health experts are worried as protesters continue to defy lockdown and social distancing orders.
61-Year-Old Man In Hong Kong Gets Diagnosed With Rat Hepatitis E Virus
“The source and the route of infection could not be determined,” health officials said.
- A man has tested positive of the rat hepatitis e virus in Hong Kong.
- The 61-year-old patient has been admitted at Queen Mary Hospital due to his underlying illnesses.
- Doctors later discovered that he has been infected by the rare disease.
Marine Animals Spotted Enjoying UAE Waters, Following The Widespread Lockdowns
Rays, dolphins, and sharks have been enjoying the waters – with fewer boats, humans, and pollution around.
- Exotic rays, sharks, and dolphins have been spotted roaming around the waters of United Arab Emirates following the coronavirus lockdowns.
- According to a marine conservation group, marine animals are "benefiting" from the fewer boats, people, and pollution.
Like Us On Facebook
Experts Claim That The Coronavirus is Airborne, Urges WHO to Admit It
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks7 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists