Let’s admit it, at one point or another we all had those moments wherein we’re not in our brightest mindset. After all it is said that to err is human. However, those featured in this compilation of the funniest (and some cringe-worthy) internet fails take their embarrassment to a whole new level by broadcasting it in social media.
Take a look and we dare you not to laugh or do a facepalm!
15. I just hope she found out this info soon enough
14. Apparently, there are many cities of Paris scattered throughout the country…
13. And that girls, is how you turn off a viable guy with a sense of humor
12. Wow the US president “Barraco Barner” has been in office for how many years and some people call him Obama…
11. I don’t know where to cringe first, the spelling or the brattiness of this kid
10. Well at least he figured it out in the end..
9. Well we’re clear she meant escalator… sadly I can’t think of any justification for this 😛
8. The animal taxonomy sure can be a confusing thing… but I hope she knows humans aren’t reptiles too.
They say asking questions make you smarter… but what if the questions are like these?
7. It’s so hard to distinguish sarcasm, trolling and sheer ignorance in the internet these days…
6. Okaaaaaay too much info from this soon-to-be-dad. And guessing on this cluelessness I betcha he’s a teenage dad :/
While there are some who perhaps should have just kept their thoughts and comments to themselves…
5. They were too busy following Rose and Jack to help…”Promise you won’t let go Rose… that no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.. you’ll never let go” “I’ll never let go Jack” Yes this fangirl has the lines memorized 😛
4. Thanks Captain Obvious, you must be fun at parties. Like really fun, like Hitler fun!
3. I must say the person’s passion against animal rights is pretty impressive, albeit misdirected though 😛
2. Well the licorice panties were quite well-made… and she only wore it for an hour. Maybe it’s kinda like the 5-minute rule on food dropped on the floor?
1. Well.. humankind, this is quite embarassingly funny how lots of people don’t understand what a COUNTRY is or “NO LETTER A”. ALso spot the random VIGINA 😛
Well we hope everybody’s been a good sport reading this compilation. May this serve as a reminder that some of our worst (and funniest) booboos on the internet can spread like wildfire. Who knows that epic fail moment may be the next viral post! Hope this made you smile.
11 Ridiculous Fast Food Chain Ripoffs In China
Will you get your coffee at Star F***s?
China is very good at...replicating stuff. It's not really a big secret. They can take anything, from shoes to electronics, and make a doppelganger of it. Some copies are actually very good; at first glance, you can't tell the difference between an original Chanel bag and one that has a Made in China label on it (unless original Chanel bags ARE really manufactured in China, well, that's a different story).
So if you're strolling through the streets of Beijing or some other place in the country and you do a double-take because you think you've seen an In-an-Out restaurant, don't be so surprised. For the record, there is NO In-an-Out restaurant in China, but they created something that suspiciously looks like the famous fast food chain in the U.S.
MMA Fighter Makes Swaggering Entrance Then Loses in the Most Humiliating Way Possible
One of the most satisfying videos, ever.
The fighter's entrance is part of the joys of watching a boxing, wrestling, or MMA match. He has to put his gameface on the moment he steps out of the dugout and walks over to the ring with his entourage around him while his song of choice booms loudly in the arena.
The entrance is part of the show; you only need to look at those in WWE matches to see the excitement it generates from the audience.
So much swagger...
China Just Created A Real Iron Man Robot For Space Travel
Here’s a robot that can “cope with the harsh space environment.”
China recently unveiled its new space exploration robot – and it looks strikingly similar.
Bearing Iron Man’s signature red and gold colors as well as a glowing arc reactor-like emblem, there is no doubt this Chinese invention definitely took its inspiration from Marvel's popular armored Avenger.
The robot named ‘Xiaotian’ (which literally translates to ‘Little Sky’) was officially introduced at a technology conference in Shanghai. It was created by the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation for out-of-this-world missions.
10 Wound Care Regimens, Fact or Myth
Mom Puts Up Christmas Decors Early This Year To Cheer Up Her Kids – And The Whole Neighborhood
Nightclub-Goers Party In Wuhan As City Continues To Report ZERO Covid-19 Cases
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Ancient Shipwreck Ladened with Gold Found in Diamond Mining Territory
Man Creates A Paragliding Bed So He Can Take A Nap In The Sky
Black Man Gets Harassed By Police For Wearing An Expensive Watch
Woman Rollerblades with Horse Behind Sunset
People6 days ago
9-Year-Old Boy Works As A Mascot To Earn For His Family
History4 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
OMG6 days ago
‘Liquid Gold’ Rush Causes Poaching of World’s Most Expensive Tree in the Philippines
OMG6 days ago
Bus Passenger Spotted Using Large Snake As A Face Mask