Problems occur every single day and everybody experience it. The difference, however, is how you deal with the situation.
No, the world is not ganging up on you. Problems, just like most things, are constant. Fortunately, these troubles can be solved one way or another. In fact, there are a lot of people on this list that are dealing with worse situations than you, but they didn’t let it ruin their day. Here are 20 brilliant people who are ninjas of problem-solving.
1. Those weird chicken toys finally have a purpose.
2. Because chains are way too mainstream.
3. Who needs a leash when you have a console.
4. A genius way to take close up photos.
5. Undoubtedly the best view in the room.
6. No fork, no problem.
7. No teacher will ever suspect you’re sleeping in class. Blinking is so yesterday, anyway.
8. Who said cars cost money? All you need is a little ingenuity, and voila!
9. Goodbye wavy potato chips.
10. People seem to always have the cutlery they don’t need.
11. No need to buy a toaster.
12. This kid deserves extra credit.
13. A fence to keep burglars out
14. Don’t just throw your DVD cases away, they are perfect for keeping your snacks fresh.
15. For lazy gamers around the world.
16. The best way to enjoy a concert.
17. Who has time to buy a new one when you can fix it yourself?
18. When your IQ has reached Einstein level.
19. This is some serious watermelon eating game.
20. This will be taken out of your paycheck.
There’s basically a life hack for every possible everyday problem. Some are easy to solve, while others are quite difficult. Either way, the difference between these problems ruining your day or not is your attitude towards it.
Sure, these everyday problems are really aggravating, but always remember that they can be solved, and the list above can prove that.
Mom Uses Her ‘Personal Massager’ To Ease Her Baby’s Chest Congestion
You could imagine how the demand for adult vibrating toys skyrocketed after this.
Mothers will always welcome lifehacks that can make life easier for them. After all, they can help them keep their sanity amidst the chaos in parenthood. So when a mom discovered a way to relieve congestion in babies, the Internet went crazy - not just because it was a brilliant hack but because of the item used.
A birth coach has revealed a tip from one of her mom clients, who managed to provide relief to baby's congestion - and that's with the use of a vibrator. Crystal Snider, owner of Facebook page, Melons and Cuties, took to the social media to share how the adult toy can be used as a remedy for respiratory issues.
You could imagine how the demand for vibrators skyrocketed after this.
7 Clues To Decode Your Baby’s Body Language
Newborn tip: Use baby’s hands as a guide to how full she is!
From the minute your baby is born, each of their senses is already working. However, they are still too young to know how to know what they mean and how to use them. Although they couldn’t speak yet, they actually can tell you something with every little action that they do.
Unfortunately, the parents can't speak baby. But despite that, it is still important for every parent to know what their baby needs. Here are seven communication clues to decode a baby's body language.
1. Communication Clue: Arching Back
25 Incredible Parenting Hacks To Make Life With Kids Easier
Find out how these parents made their life a little easier with these brilliant baby hacks.
Having a baby in the house can be a delightful yet shackling experience. Babies seem to see everything they can reach - or not reach - as a challenge. If you put something out of their reach; they'll adorably squish or stumble their cute round baby heads in tiny spots and high places just to reach it. We live in a world that is not safe, where everything we do should be done with caution, especially when it comes to kids.
Kids are naturally curious; one moment they are happily playing in the living room and the next you panic because you can't see them. The result is that parents can't do house chores because they need to keep their children within their sight. Have you ever had the same problem? What did you do? Here are some tips that you might want to try: