Given how crazy the internet is, there’s absolutely no telling what unusual new trend people will come up next.
- ★LARGE COUPLE SIZE!★ Taller and wider bucket plus more molding & casting materials than other 2 person kits! ★ CAST HANDS: 2 Adult hands; 2 Adults + 1 small child; One X-large adult hand; or 2-4 Young Children. See the Luna Bean -XL- kit if you need a larger size for extra large couples hands or 3+ people.
- ♥ PRESERVE EVERY PRECIOUS DETAIL!♥ The unique rubbery mold captures every fine line and fingerprint for a perfect one of a kind treasured gift. The Step 1 alginate molding material is Luna Bean's highest quality custom "Create-A-Mold" formula. It has more working time, forms a stronger mold, provides better detail, and has bolder color changing properties than other craft brands.
- ★ MADE IN THE USA ★ ... A FUN and MEMORABLE gift activity for family, couple holding hands, and friends to create a PRICELESS memory. Great for an anniversary, engagement, birthday, valentine's day, mom, dad, grandparents, friends, or cement a friendship craft gift.
- ✔ DO-IT-YOURSELF ✔ Hand Casting Kit - Finish with all purpose sealant, acrylic paints, just a craft glue & water mix (not included) or leave natural. 100% SATISFACTION KEEPSAKE GUARANTEE - If your casting does not turn out, send us a photo and we will work with you on a solution [if sold by TDG Direct].
- ★BEST SELLING CASTING KIT★ Kit Contents INCLUDED: Plastic molding bucket, 1.5lb Step 1 molding powder, 2.75lb Step 2 casting stone, fine sandpaper, coarse sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin, and detailed instructions in English and Spanish (online). Full length INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO available.
Well look no further and just scroll down if you’re interested to find out.
As this article’s title tells us, this interesting trend in Tokyo, Japan shows couples willingly getting wrapped in plastic for an interesting photoshoot. Originally conceptualized by artist Haruhiko Kawaguchi, the shoot’s purpose is to demonstrate the unique bond that exists between couples.
Artist Haruhiko Kawaguchi thought of a unique way to demonstrate the bond of couples – by photographing them wrapped in plastic!
The photoshoot involves vacuum packing couples in plastic, sucking out all the air in the process.
The concept is interestingly strange – and risky at the same time.
Besides, the people get covered in lube and then they’re vacuum packed in plastic bags which sucks out all the air.
According to Haruhiko, a team of paramedics are standing nearby during the photoshoots to lend a hand in case things go wrong. Also, he only has several seconds to do his thing and take the perfect shot.
“With my pictures, I try to show this power of love by getting the couples as close together as possible. The less distance there is between them, the stronger the power of love.”
A paramedics team is nearby each photoshoot to ensure nothing goes wrong.
Meanwhile, Haruhiko only has a few seconds to take the pictures.
He also adds:
“The image of the power of love was further pursued from the work photographing the vacuum packed couple remind me a tale that the star which finished the lifetime contracted, and it became a black hole, finally it inhaling everythings. That’s why , I started to put a couple in vacuum sealed bag with much things used at their daily life or their work, or their favorite thing. When they live like the embryo who lives to nutrition and the figure apparently clothed in the disorderly thing on the body goes amniotic fluid in the interior of the womb, they are required things, and the thing which followed the fate chosen as them like all the things of a nature and which has stuck, and its arrangement are necessary. Moreover, their personality and beauty were condensed by there where it harmonized completely, and the energy of love is full.”
“I try to show this power of love by getting the couples as close together as possible.” Haruhiko said.
“The less distance there is between them, the stronger the power of love.”
“I think love is the most important thing in the earth,” added Haruhiko.
“I think love is the most important thing in the earth. I think that everything positive in the world starts by focusing on love,” Haruhiko concludes.
Singaporean Pokemon Go players Get Trolled by Fake Snorlax Sighting
I bet the players were wondering why they couldn’t find the Snorlax!
Just a few days ago, we heard about the massive stampede caused by a Snorlax sighting in Taiwan. People flocked to the supposed spawning location like ants flocking towards honey. In fact, the huge wave of Pokemon Go players rushing towards the Snorlax even looked like a zombie apocalypse!
Meanwhile, in Singapore, one town square in Hougang is a popular hang-out spot for avid players. On a rather busy night in Hougang, one netizen decided to troll all the Pokemon Go players by shouting that a Snorlax is lurking nearby.
Watch how the players reacted in the video below:
This ‘Hot Girl VS Homeless Man’ Social Experiment Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity
One’s begging for food, the other’s raising funds for breast implants. Guess who collected more money between the two?
Whenever I hear RiskyRobTV’s name, his epic gold digger pranks immediately come to mind. Remember that one where he handed a woman with a golden shovel? Yes, he’s that guy who did that. His stuff are absolutely hilarious!
For his new video, though, the popular YouTuber did a thought-provoking social experiment that gives us an insight on the sickening condition of our modern society. Rob enlisted the help of Maria, a model, who posed as a hot girl holding a sign that said “Want Money for Breast Implants.”
Rob, on the other hand, acted as a homeless man. He sat against a wall with a sign that read “Need Money For Food.”
Drunk Canadian Man Swims All The Way to Detroit After 8 Beers
His watery stunt sparked an international rescue operation.
We all do a lot of stupid things when we’ve had a few beers. Some of us become loud and uncoordinated. Some begin dancing, laughing, crying, and saying things we’d regret come morning. Others shore up confidence in their abilities, and perform some really dim-witted deeds. Like this man from Ontario, who bragged he could swim from Canada to Detroit after downing eight beers. And so he did.
The t-shirt says it all, doesn't it?
John Morillo, 47, was drinking when he suddenly decided to take a long night swim. He boasted his grandmother once swam from Amherstburg in Essex County, Ontario to Boblo Island in northern Michigan back in the day. He figured he could do the same, easy.
Like Us On Facebook
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Japan Rollercoaster Rules Require Riders to Scream Silently to Avoid Spreading the Virus
- News1 day ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts
- News6 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- People6 days ago
Nigerian Mom Sets the Record Straight: Her ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Boys are Identical Twins