- Netizens are hailing a Chinese woman as the “best wife ever” after she decided to rescue her husband’s Gundam Collection amidst a massive flood in Yudong, Chongqing.
- The husband, a non-swimmer, has given up hopes about saving his robots but his wife braved the flood waters and broke the windows of their apartment to do the job.
- Her photos went viral on social media and the story has since been picked up by numerous news sources.
When couples decide to tie the knot, they make a solemn vow to stick with each other “for better or for worse.” That promise could be put to test numerous times in the years to come as they face life’s calamities together, whether those be literal or figurative.
Well one woman from China proved that she’ll do everything for her husband despite the dangers after she braved a massive flood in order to save his beloved robot collection.
It’s the town’s biggest flood in years but this woman is still determined to save her husband’s toys.
Yes, folks, you read that right: this awesome wife from Yudong, Chongqing recently gained a lot of attention on social media after taking the risk in order to rescue her husband’s Gundam figures during a flood in their area.
In an August 20 9GAG article, we learn that the husband “had given up the collection because he doesn’t know how to swim.”
Despite that, the wife – who is a long-distance swimmer – insisted on saving the figures adn so she hurried back to their apartment, broke the windows, and then accomplished her mission.
Their pet dog Oreo also lent a helping paw as he helped push her inflatable boat.
Netizens couldn’t help but praise the heroic woman.
One commenter, for example, wrote:
“If this isn’t true love, I don’t know what is.”
Someone also said:
“She is an absolute keeper. Love her with all your heart, dude!”
Meanwhile, another pointed out that she just “probably knows how expensive those things are.” Besides, those Gundams totally don’t come cheap.
Well they all may be right as 9GAG tells us that the wife is also a big Gundam MS fan who loves building Zaku.
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
He did not regret being with her despite the doctors’ warnings.
- Sam and JoAnn were the "Romeo and Juliet" of a nursing home in Lakeland.
- The couple had to resort to socially-distanced visits due to coronavirus restrictions.
- Despite warnings, Sam went to be with his beloved wife one last time before she passed away.
- Sam died nearly three weeks later from Covid-19.
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
What a lucky man!
- Saninu Lazier, 52, is a small-scale miner in Tanzania.
- In June, he made a valuable discovery after finding two Tanzanite gems worth over 3 million dollars.
- Months later, he found one more of these rare gemstones with a value of more than 2 million dollars.
- The lucky miner plans to give back to the community by building a school and a medical facility.
Sweet Boyfriend Sits Outside Girlfriend’s Room Everyday After She Tests Positive of COVID-19
Is he the best boyfriend ever?
- 17-year-old Camila Baldasso tested positive of coronavirus. Her boyfriend Collin Ouellette, 19, promised he won't leave her side.
- For the next 10 days, Collin sat outside Camila's room for an hour or two so they can still talk, eat, and have fun together.
- Eventually, Camilla recovered from the virus and the two were happily reunited.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People7 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”