- After suffering from the novel coronavirus, Hollywood couple Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are finally virus-free and are now back in Los Angeles.
- Tom Hanks announced the news in his Twitter account.
- Meanwhile, Wilson rapped “Hip Hop Hooray” by Naughty by Nature and even gave her number for people to text her.
After suffering from the coronavirus (COVID-19) for a week in Australia, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are now virus-free and are back in their Los Angeles home. The Hanks couple were the first celebrities to be tested positive of coronavirus during Tom’s preparation for a new film role in Australia.
The couple flew to L.A. through a private jet and drove in their Range Rover back to their home. In his twitter post, Hanks announced that they were already home and thanked everyone who sent their well wishes.
“Hey, Folks…We’re home now and, like the rest of America, we carry on with sheltering in place and social distancing,” Hanks said in his post.
Meanwhile, Wilson posted a video in her Instagram announcing her phone number, encouraging all people to text her anything and rgen promising them that she will personally respond.
“I’m gonna give you my phone number (laugh) and you can text me and I’m gonna text you back. That way I can let you know what I’m up to and where I’m gonna be and maybe tell you something’s that are happening before they happen. So feel free to text me to my cell phone number, it is me, I will text you, and I will get back to you in due time,” she said in her Instagram post.
The 63-year-old Oscar-winning actor has been shooting an Elvis Presley biopic in Australia for a month. Hanks will play the role of Presley’s manager, Colonel Tom Parker. When he and his wife contracted the disease, Warner Bros. postponed the shooting, and within just a few days, many film and television productions across the world likewise decided to shutdown.
During their quarantine in Australia, Hanks and Wilson kept their fans updated through their social media.
Wilson also shared a video of herself, rapping “Hip Hop Hooray” by Naughty by Nature without missing a beat. The video, with a caption “Quarantine Stir Crazy” garnered 1.8 million views from netizens.
Watch this video report:
Spanish Princess Becomes The First Royal To Die From COVID-19
Rest in peace, Red Princess…
- Spanish Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Parma recently died from coronavirus (COVID-19), according to an official announcement by her family.
- She died last March 26, 2020 in Paris. She was 86 years old.
- Princess Maria Teresa was the third royal victim of the dreaded disease, after Prince Charles of Wales also tested positive of the virus.
China Sells ‘Faulty’ COVID-19 Test Kits to Spain and Czech Republic
According to Spain, the testing kits only had an accuracy rate of 30%.
- Spanish health authorities have announced they will return coronavirus test kits they purchased from China after they presented only 30% accuracy rate.
- The Chinese government was quick to deny the accusation and clarified that the 340,000 test kits that Spain purchased were from an unlicensed provider Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology.
- Czech Republic also found that 80% of coronavirus test kits from China presented faulty results.
The World Has A New Pollution Problem: Improperly-Disposed Face Masks!
“That some masks could have been used by infected people adds an especially worrying threat.”
- The world is facing a new environmental problem as some people are irresponsibly-disposing their face masks.
- Environmental groups have warned that this can be dangerous for marine life.
- Meanwhile, experts have also explained that masks worn by COVID-19-infected individuals can pose a health threat to the public.
Like Us On Facebook
Crazy Norway Landslide Sweeps Away 8 Houses Into The Sea
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
- Interesting6 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG6 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring6 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Hawaii’s Pūhāhonu: Earth’s Largest Volcano Discovered Underneath Two Rocky Peaks